Thread: Final Fantasy X-2

Debaser
    Oh man am I pissed, I just spent 5 days or so playing through X-2, unraveling all the clues and trying to figure the ending out, only to have it turn out *SPOILER!!*
    That Tidus is actually just a shadow of a guy who looks like him! he's the freakin last boss! what the hell? no happy reunions? Tidus is evil? Did I miss something? anybody else played it? Tell me I did something wrong

2. Games   -   #2
    there r three endings
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

3. Games   -   #3
    Tidus isn't in this one.

4. Games   -   #4
    Debaser
    3 endings? in an rpg like FF? Thats a first

So I guess I got the worst one? Here I thought I did pretty good

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    beat the game 3 tiems wow........... this is gonna be a long game..........

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Haz@3 December 2003 - 07:26
    Oh man am I pissed, I just spent 5 days or so playing through X-2, unraveling all the clues and trying to figure the ending out, only to have it turn out *SPOILER!!*
    That Tidus is actually just a shadow of a guy who looks like him! he's the freakin last boss! what the hell? no happy reunions? Tidus is evil? Did I miss something? anybody else played it? Tell me I did something wrong
    You didn't get the worst ending. The worst is when you lose to the boss: all of Spira is destroyed. Yes, Tidus is just a dream of the Fayth of a person long ago.
    His memories are really that other guy's experiences.

Tidus DOES appear in the actual game. He appears in two of the endings. There are four endings: bad, common, good, excellent.

Bad: die during the last boss and Spira will be destroyed.
    Common: just the regular ending you saw. I'm not totally sure because I havent beaten the game yet (taking my time). I've seen all the FMV and endings from the Japanese version though.
    Good: if you have 75% complete or more, press x? during the ending. This is the happy ending and shows Tidus and Yuna running up the beach in Besaid Island with everyone cheering and Lulu holding her baby.
    Excellent: if you have 100% complete, you can see the three good endings. This one shows Yuna and Tidus in the Farplane.

7. Games   -   #7
    Debaser
    Oh. no i didnt get the worst ending then, the last boss was pretty easy, but I think i'll lose to him on purpose just to see that ending , what I'm not understanding is that in the rest of the game theres hardly any mention of Tidus at all, to have him just show up in the end seems a little forced to me, oh well guess il just see for myself,

Oh and the ending I saw was just Baralai, Nooj and Gippal giving a victory speech, nothing special.