Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burning Simcity4 Image

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Originally posted by Benno@13 February 2003 - 13:12
    Because i use the german version of windows I dont know the exact name in english.
    Go to extras -> folder options -> aspect there you should have an option to choose if windows should show or hide known extensions, uncheck this. Now you should be able to remove the .exe
    Where Is the suposed to be at in Nero? or ???

2. Games   -   #12
    Also just change the Sim City 4 (CD1).bin.exe to Sim City 4 (CD1).bin same thing for (CD2) and use WinISO --&#62; Http:&#092;&#092;www.winiso.com <--to extract them to a folder. No need to burn and one important thing make sure you name the extracted folder "SimCity 4" or the setup.exe wont run (don&#39;t ask me why, it just doesn&#39;t work with another name)

oh yeah when you extracted them look for the file "en-us_filelist.txt" in the SimCity 4 folder and open it scroll down the bottom and you will see 2,1 several times, and change them to 1,1 or it will say insert disk 2 when it reaches 47% during the install.

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Xan-II@13 February 2003 - 13:25
    oh yeah when you extracted them look for the file "en-us_filelist.txt" in the SimCity 4 folder and open it scroll down the bottom and you will see 2,1 several times, and change them to 1,1 or it will say insert disk 2 when it reaches 47% during the install.
    Winiso that what u use be-4 i decided to burn it to cd,,, But when i extracted the files it asked me for disk2 so i canceled it..... This tip you just gave me will help extrack Disk 2 Right??

4. Games   -   #14
    Yeah extract CD2 to the same folder as CD1 and if you did the change in the file I told you. You should not get any insert CD windows.

5. Games   -   #15
    alright, thnx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12