Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bt Clients

muchspl2
    I outlined how to get good speeds here http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=52427

remember to seed afterwords, don't cheat

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+11 December 2003 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 11 December 2003 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 21:08
    just foward your ports, I thought you did that already
    is shad0ws green are is it always yellow
    rite now, it&#39;s green. is that all reality was talking about? [/b][/quote]
    Basically, I had some issues with getting my router set up right. Also there was some talk back and forth if Shareaza or Shadow was better, well all things being equal, same torrent, same time and so forth, on my last test Shareaza was at 40KB/s while Shadow was at 150KB/s, Shareaza sux...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@3 December 2003 - 10:34
    azureus&nbsp;
    Great minds think alike . To anyone else reading this download azureus today for the best bittorrent experience on offer.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I was wondering why i alway download faster then others?&#33; go figure...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Originally posted by sam71@14 December 2003 - 00:41
    I was wondering why i alway download faster then others?&#33; go figure...
    because you have a faster connection or better &#39;luck&#39;?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    there are others who are leeching faster then me like 300-400k/sec with their badass cable connection...
    ^_^ but they are not good for torrents since only uploading 3k/sec or not at all if they can help it. Those people are the most stingy type and I swear they will not stick around for long if the torrent does not exceed 100k/sec while uploading nothing.
    Disgusted.
    The reason most are slower for people like us is the reason above, their taking all the bandwidth to themselves...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12