Thread: Preview Problems

I cant get any songs or movies to preview. Haven't tried avi yet, but mp3's and mpegs aren't previewing. Yes, I read the FAQ. Also, I use theatre for previewing(not WMP)

Going to bed, Ill check back tomorrow

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    try this first:

download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    how much of the songs/movies do you have before you try to preview?
    you might not have enough to get a preview, or you may not have data from the start of the file (which would allow an easy preview)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 December 2003 - 20:09
    try this first:

download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake
    I agree with you, buddy.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    use real player or video lan

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Ive had the codec pack for awhile and it helped a bunch previously, but nothings working now. Also, I dont know jack about the videolan. FAQ&#39;s didn&#39;t help much.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sampson@4 December 2003 - 01:19
    Ive had the codec pack for awhile and it helped a bunch previously, but nothings working now. Also, I dont know jack about the videolan. FAQ&#39;s didn&#39;t help much.
    there is nothing to know about videolan, its a player with its own codecs and supports dat files, so you can preview your files before they are complete

videolan

go here to add it to tools and the preview menu