Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Bittorent Download

BANNED
    i still think its not done completing but i'm no expert on bt i use a different one anyways but i belive you should remove one of your bt installs

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Lol, you have no ideah how many times that has happen to me.

WIth 4 hardrives, network shares, and 12 or so partitions, my bittorent files are sure to be saved somewhere I cant remember.

I dont think its the fact that it disappeared, its more like you probably forgot because bittorent files get saved where you tell it to save the files to. Next try creating a folder named bittorent and store all your torrents and completed bt files there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dray_02@3 December 2003 - 12:01
    oh i figured that it has something to do with the incoming/temp folder.

sorry guyz im not to sure about the whole BT thing.

but in the incoming folder i have a total of 50 files... they all say flt-halo.001, flt-halo.002 etc. how do i turn this into the .bin or wateva?
    unrar it

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    just open the one that has .01 at the end with Winrar and then extract to wherever and it will go through all of them and you'll end up with the .bin and .cue

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    with BT++ it creates 4 folders as you said into the torrent folder comes the torrent files, temp is a temporary folder where the files are during download and income is where the files are when the download is finished. Dont ask me about the history folder.

Go to the incoming folder and look for the .001 ... files

have a look here --> http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=82066

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    k its all sweet now.

i figured that i had installed the same version of BT in 2 different folders....

e.g program files/BT
    and c:/software/BT

damnit i was wondering why it was weird seeing the incoming folder full one moment then the next it was empty . problem solved.

deleted the second BT install...that was installed in the other folder.

also downloaded winRAR, and extracted the 001 etc files which turned it into a bin and cue.

thanks for ya help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12