9. Round We Go (Ain't No Love)
    10. Jus' a Rascal
    11. Wot U On?
    12. Jezebel
    13. Seems 2 Be
    14. Live O
    15. Do It

Review
    This years mercury music prize winners first album is a true masterpiece. innovative and exciting dizzees lyrical style is like a hyperactive child. dizzee wrote all the music for the songs while still at school, he was a hyperactive child and found peace in music, so the school allowed him to spend his days in the music classroom.
    When asked what the future of british music was, the streets mike skinner simply replied - "dizzee Rascal".
    He is not to everyones taste but then who is?, he certainly does have a distincive style and his beats are off the page.
    His music like the streets is about everyday street life, including the troubles of being a slag (track 12. jezebel) and not to look at him the wrong way (just about every song).
    having been stabbed 6 times in ayia napa last year, dizzee knows the dangers of being a "rudeboy". there are reports that it was members of the so solid crew who stabbed dizzee after he felt lisa mafias arse, and jumped on a moped. to all the yanks who dont know who lisa mafa is here is a pic.

not so sure about her music but i don't blame dizzee for what he tried.

anyway Spider_dudes rating is

5 out of 5

2. Music   -   #12
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    hoobastank- out of controll- kick ass song

3. Music   -   #13

Artist : Spiral Architect
    Album : A Sceptics Universe
    Genre : Progressive Metal (I Guess?)

Track List

01 - Spinning
    02 - Excessit
    03 - Moving Spriit
    04 - Occams Razor
    05 - Insect
    06 - Cloud Constructor
    07 - Conjuriing Collapse
    08 - Adaptibility
    09 - Fountainhead

Review : Hmmmm... This is a really weird album but i think its pretty kool, awesome musically. The vocals arent the best but they are still pretty bitchin, woo. Id say 4/5

4. Music   -   #14
    old school
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@5 December 2003 - 16:37
    hoobastank- out of controll- kick ass song
    Your should go to Rolling Stone with that review

5. Music   -   #15
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    KISS - music from "The Elder" (1981)

01. "The Oath" - Paul Stanley
    02. "fanfare" (instrumental) - Bob Ezrin, Paul Stanley, T. Powers
    03. "Just A Boy" - Paul Stanley, Bob Ezrin
    04. "Dark Light" - Ace Frehley, Anton Fig, Lou Reed, Gene Simmons
    05. "Only You" - Gene Simmons
    06. "Under The Rose" - Eric Carr, Gene Simmons
    07. "A World Without Heroes" - Paul Stanley, Bob Ezrin, Lou Reed, Gene Simmons
    08. "Mr. Blackwell" - Gene Simmons, Lou Reed
    09. "Escape From The Island" - Bob Ezrin, Eric Carr
    10. "Odyssey" - T. Powers
    11. "I" - Gene Simmons, Bob Ezrin

the tracklisting on the remaster of this album is somewhat different, I'd advice you to change the tracklist to the list above to get the most outta the album...

This was KISS major flop in the eyes of the album-buyers.
    It's currently one of very few KISS-albums that never made gold.
    KISS was trying to make kind of a rock musical and the earnings from the album was going to be used to make the movie, but since the album didn't sell that many copies the movie never happened...

The album is about the fight between good and evil, and a young boy who is chosen to lead the good in battle against the evil powers of MrBlackwell (hey&#33 and the struggle within' the boy to believe in himself.

Musically this is undoubtfully one of KISS very best albums, lyrically it's also a masterpiece for those young at heart with low self-esteem.

I, unlike many other KISS-fans, happen to like this album alot, but still it doesn't stand out like a classic KISS record. This is kind of like a KISS-album for those NOT into KISS.

The album covers everything from a orchestrated fanfare to "big" productions with string-arrangments to heavy, almost metal-ish, rock and roll tracks

I reccomend this album to everyone, especially the ppl who think they know everything about what KISS is about

6. Music   -   #16
    old school

Various Artists
    The Rocky Horror Punk Rock Show

here we go track by track:

01 - Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Science Fiction - Double Feature
    First track to kick it off is by the kings of punk rock cover songs, as always an excellent cover to kick the
    album into high gear.

02 - Love Equals Death - Dammit Janet
    Still somewhat of a duet but this time faster and punk. The vocal sound of this band is similair to the vandals

03 - Alkaline Trio - Over At The Frankenstein Place
    A slow rock version, good melodies and great piano placement. Sounds very much like Bracket.

04 - Groovie Ghoulies - Time Warp
    One of the great songs from this film covered quite nicely without losing any of the fun parts. Not too fast
    but still ear catching.

05 - Apocalypse Hoboken - Sweet Transvestite
    you have to listen to this track it WILL leave you waiting with Antici..

......pation. Seriously this album hasn't got me bored yet. this song is great.

06 - The Independents - Sword Of Damocles
    This upbeat, heavy keyboards, and steady rock cover keeps the pace of the album going.

07 - Pansy Division - I Can Make You A Man
    This track is more of a script reading with a few rock parts for the chorus. Could have used a drum beat during the
    spoken word or at least a continuing bass line.

08 - The Phenomenauts - Hot Patootie - Bless My Soul
    Did Meatloaf do this song? It cracks me up to hear the computer text reading voice at the begining of this track.
    a great sing-along chorus and crazy ending solo.

09 - The Secretions - I Can Make You A Man (Reprise)
    Ah here's the full punk rock version of I can make you a man. Great crazy vocals with a fun solo to end this one also.

10 - The Chubbies - Touch-A. Touch-A. Touch Me
    Female vocals are AMAZING, on the edge of getting caught by your girlfriend listening to this
    tell her you got the track for her.Good enough excuse. Once again love the female vocals on this track.

11 - Big D And The Kids Table - Once In A While
    Starting out sounding like the score to an old private eye film nior flick, then some very smooth male vocals leading it
    into a reggae/dub style song. Very heavy echos on a few of the vocals but it sure doesn't ruin this song.
    It's ska song at heart, it's slower and longer but I still love this track.

12 - Swingin Utters - Eddies Teddy
    I believe this track was on Swingin Utters first album but don't look down on this track it IS an updated version.
    And if you like MFATGG you should enjoy this track.

13 - Tsunami Bomb - Planet. Schmanet. Janet.
    Bouncy with some funny screams added in the background. Great song and they even act out the
    full lines from this part in the film, Hularious.
    Well done by Tsunami Bomb!

14 - Luckie Strike- Rose Tint My World - Floor Show
    You could possibly call this track Punkabilly, it's another one of these duet tracks, lovely female/male
    vocals and of course a few horror screams thrown in for good measure.

15 - Stunt Monkey - Fanfair - Don't Dream It
    Did I accadentaly rip a video game soundtrack? ah no there's the punk rock. Steady and upbeat this album should
    get synched up with the film. A great "building" ending to this song.

16 - Gametime - Wild And Untamed Thing
    Great rythm changes and very pop punk sound. You shouldn't be skipping the tracks on this album at all, you
    don't wanna miss any part of this album.

17 - The Migraines - I'm Going Home
    Sounds a lot like The Dickies to me, I could be wrong but great back up "woooo's"

18 - Ruths Hat - Super Heroes
    Getting to the end of the film, and this album. This track is steady with no rythm changes but another great track
    slowly ending.

19 - The Ataris - Sciene Fistion Double Feature (Reprise)
    Recorded Inside a tin garbage can with steel strings not meant to be on an old acoustic. I would think The Ataris
    would have attempted to rock this version but MFATGG's version did that. This version is just a short fairwell,
    slightly annoying back up vocals

This was more of a track by track description but I hope you all enjoy this album as much as I am.

7. Music   -   #17
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Nice review Gutter - I'm gonna give it a listen after Spider's radio show.

CC

8. Music   -   #18
    taty
    tatu
    and all russian band :=)

9. Music   -   #19
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by taty@13 December 2003 - 20:41
    tatu
    i like your review, very insightful.

10. Music   -   #20
    old school
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+13 December 2003 - 16:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 13 December 2003 - 16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-taty@13 December 2003 - 20:41
    tatu
    i like your review, very insightful. [/b][/quote]
    another future rolling stone employee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12