Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lurkers, post up

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Summon your courage and prove you're there.

The, uhh, let's see, the U.N. wants to know...yeah, that's the ticket.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #2
    1000 posts deletes coronavirus, 2000 undoes Brexit, 3000 makes everyone time travel back to Election Day 2016 with all memories preserved.

Like if you agree, comment if you agree.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Tempting people with a promise of a better World is one thing, anon, but when it comes right down to it, most people are only in it for themselves. That's why if shit ever truly hits the fan and it becomes a question of them or you, it's always going to be you.
    What I saying is that if you were truly seriously about people posting you'd offer them something useful like a new Playstation 5 instead of World peace.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Oh, I don't know, I'd post stuff for a piece of the world. Ideally one rich in minerals and rare earths.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I agree anon ... next let's try locking up or deleting the Offensive thread as it may help any tits up electrical, frozen water pipe crisis in the lone star area... as that is truly Offensive for 2021....

@Cab... nice to see that hat again.
    Last edited by Stehle; 02-22-2021 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Heading to 3000... 'nuff said.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    @Cab... nice to see that hat again.
    It's been a week... Still not quite done with the fallout (power spike took out my computer's power supply; since fcuking DELL is not using standard parts, I have to wait until the end of the week to get a replacement), but at least the lights are on and we got water back last night. Slowly returning to normal.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    None of you are lurkers.

I am disappoint.

Glad to hear you're good, Cabbie.

No broken pipes, I hope?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    None of you are lurkers.
    If any one took my advice and pretended there was a Playstation 5 to be somehow won then the place would have been crawling with previous lurkers by now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Glad to hear you're good, Cabbie.

No broken pipes, I hope?
    No, my glass is half full. All the water in my neighborhood is going through a pump house in our gated community (I guess city's water pressure is not high enough). Since the pumps don't work without power, we lost water two days before everyone else in town. But that also meant that the pipes were empty by the time the big freeze came.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    3000 makes everyone time travel back to Election Day 2016 with all memories preserved
    Good gawd why would I want to relive AND remember?? Talk about a curse. Why not throw in, 'and you have to spend it while living with Idol'...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast