Thread: Gazelle Games level up

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    How to level up at Gazelle? What's the easiest way? It's obviously much different from other trackers so I was wondering if you guys had any tips.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Permaseed, discover the wonderful world of eroge (now with 20% more freeleech!), and get bonus points for it all.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Necro...

Is this the new BCG?
    And emuparadise is THE place for games. Well only games from consoles that really count.

EDIT: Forget it, I remember the name of this site(if it's the same one). I joined way back when BCG started having problems and stoi was still a regular poster. It was lame back then, but then again it was brand new.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 06-04-2021 at 06:20 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Is this the new BCG?
    Basically, yes. They took off after BCG shut down, and are now the best in this category. There was also ultimategamer.club, but I don't know if they still exist they shut down, but relaunched as https://www.pixelcove.me/.

And emuparadise is THE place for games. Well only games from consoles that really count.
    Romulation.org is also good.
    Last edited by anon; 06-12-2021 at 10:25 PM. Reason: #dedicated
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."