Thread: Too Slow Downlaodrate

Hi,

have a problem with Kazaa Lite K++ (ver. 2.4.3.):
    downlaod max. 3kb (0,9 or 1,1 normal) is it not al litle bit to slow for DSL?
    Whatīs up? Got more kbīs with 56k modem... :-(

Emule - same shit. But the uploads are fullspeed.

plz help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    STOP POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE!

damn you have posted the same post 3 times, fucking quit

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    It depends on the number of sources of the file that you are trying to download and upload rate of the user. You can also try decreasing your upload rate (min is 24), a lot of ppl dont believe in this but it works.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Dear Morpheus - why are you looking 3 times the same thread??? If you donīt have anything cooperativ to say, please shut up.

Dear Ultimatejester - Thanx, i tried it befor posting - it wonīt work. How can i find out, if itīs a problem of me downloading or others uploeding? maybe ports slow down by provider? i donīt know...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by micra@3 December 2003 - 20:10
    Hi,

have a problem with Kazaa Lite K++ (ver. 2.4.3.):
    downlaod max. 3kb (0,9 or 1,1 normal) is it not al litle bit to slow for DSL?
    Whatīs up? Got more kbīs with 56k modem... :-(

Emule - same shit. But the uploads are fullspeed.

plz help.
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps