well?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    still not connecting

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    get a new isp, y do u have aol ne way??

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    ok, cheers

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    I suspect that he d/loaded a bad copy of Klite 2.4.3 version.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mathesonc@3 December 2003 - 20:11
    Hi,

Just upgraded to Kazza Lite K++ 2.4.3 and now it won't connect.

Tried jumping supernode and re-starting but nothing working. My ISP is AOL, previous version worked fine.

thanks

bungheid
    have you checked your firewall??? are you behind a router??? network?? more info please, what is your os???

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    OS is Window XP.

I had previously posted that I have checked under network connection and cannot see a firewall but if there is any other way of checking I would be grateful to hear about it as I cannot see secure sites either (SSL is activated)

Not a bad version of Kazza, tried three diff locations and all the same problem

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mathesonc@4 December 2003 - 10:29
    OS is Window XP.

I had previously posted that I have checked under network connection and cannot see a firewall but if there is any other way of checking I would be grateful to hear about it as I cannot see secure sites either (SSL is activated)

Not a bad version of Kazza, tried three diff locations and all the same problem
    have you disabled your xp internal firewall???

and again how are you connecting to the internet??? router, modem, what??? the more info you give me the easier and faster it is

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Turned out that it was Norton Internet Security, even though it was disable and the XP and NIS firewalls disabled the ports were still blocked, the only was to get it working was to uninstall NIS! Now, what was that someone was saying about a registry medic, sounds like I might need it!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123