Thread: Rp Board!

paintballer484's Avatar Member
    lots of people like role playing games so why not make a board like you make a story line(ie:*the elf sits in a tree in the dark forest*) make fight seen against other users(ie:*he drew his sword and attacked the drow*)

2. Games   -   #2
    You'ld be better of posting this request in the "about our website and this forum"board.
    Sounds like fun though,but I don't think they'll make a place for that on this forum.

3. Games   -   #3
    u need to remember that this is a kazaa lite forum, not a gaming forum

4. Games   -   #4
    You could always start your own thread in "gameworld"
    I think that would work out fine. Or maybe not...
    The problem could be that you'll have a lot of people just dropping in and start spamming your post 'cause you can't restrict anyone from posting in a certain topic.

And I'm sure you'll get posts like:"I bitchslap the gnoll three times with my inflatable rubber chicken...."
    well,you get my point,don't you?

Damn,THIS could turn out to be some great fun!

Anyway,nobody cans top you from posting the thread...so I'ld say go ahead and see how it works out.

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    I cower over my keyboard, thinking of a way to flame this post inacessantly...

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@3 December 2003 - 17:09
    I cower over my keyboard, thinking of a way to flame this post inacessantly...
    lol lol

i slowly reach for my can o coke and take one last gulp before hovering my mouse over the dreaded spam emotion, will i click?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME

7. Games   -   #7
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    you cant do that i use those as a weapon to mock lord apocolypse and his board.