Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 188 Users - Download Speed 0.01kb/s

hello

i really dont understand.... i found a file from 188 users and started downloading it
    the speed is 0.01kb/s
    why?
    the integrity is "Excellent"

why is it so slow?

oh yes, im using 64kbits xDSL internet connection, and the normal speed should be 10kb/s in Kazaa

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    hell if i no and that shit b happening 2 me 2 and i hate that

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    dont be fooled, just because it says 188 users are sharing the file, doesnt mean there really is...
    try jumping supernodes

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@4 December 2003 - 01:09
    dont be fooled, just because it says 188 users are sharing the file, doesnt mean there really is...
    try jumping supernodes
    blaah.. then why does it say that??

and what are supernodes?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    drop the attitude bud

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    attitude?
    and im not your "bud" mac

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Is it just that one file?

If it is, then the people your downloading from most likely dont have anymore download slots open, or got off.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Freeman?@3 December 2003 - 20:27
    hello

i really dont understand.... i found a file from 188 users and started downloading it
    the speed is 0.01kb/s
    why?
    the integrity is "Excellent"

why is it so slow?

oh yes, im using 64kbits xDSL internet connection, and the normal speed should be 10kb/s in Kazaa
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    It's most probably because your search found only about one result on the supernode you were on but a lot more on another. So just right click on your K Lite tray icon and jump supernodes and see if you get luckly.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Ma5t3rM1nD@4 December 2003 - 14:02
    It's most probably because your search found only about one result on the supernode you were on but a lot more on another. So just right click on your K Lite tray icon and jump supernodes and see if you get luckly.
    if the source is available the ip of the source is stored on the dat file and it does not matter what supernode you are on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast