Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Only 5 More Hours.....

Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@11 December 2003 - 15:10
    as we speak.... winamp 5 rc 666 is out...sh put a link....

i got winamp 2.95 (without AOL icon)....

oh i do know cuz im not outdated.....like for saying 2.91 was the last 2.x version of winamp.... shut ur trap!
    Temper, temper.

Where did you get Winamp 2.95? The site only shows 2.91. That's why I say 2.91 was the last 2.x version of Winamp, because 2.91 is the latest to be released on the site.

If 2.95 does not include an AOL icon, I would imagine you're talking about an unofficial release or private mod, kind of like what K-Lite is to Kazaa MD.

I will look for the latest Winamp5 as well as a link to this Winamp 2.95.

EDIT:
    NEW Nullsoft Winamp 2.91
    See for yourself.

EDIT2: This page has Winamp 2.95.. I figured a search on this board for Winamp 2.95 wouldn't turn up satisfactory results, and since Winamp is freeware, I hit Google. After dredging through a bunch of foreign sites (the one English site that had 2.95 had a no-leech page for downloads...apparently they were leeching...whatever), I found an actual download. Linked above. So it's on a French site but not the official site. If it looks like fish, and certainly smells like fish... it just might well be fish. I'll be right back if I find out it's a crappily repacked 2.91 without the AOL icon, cuz I think Nullsoft *have* to put the AOL icon there cuz AOL owns 'em.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #112
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    is it here yet?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Software & Hardware   -   #113
    BANNED
    actually not a repack...i downloaded both 2.95 with and without aol icon...i found the one with aol first...and then another release without it....

about not being on winamp site..... do you see winamp 5 in the site? no? but then why we have it? tsk tsk.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #114
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    winamp 2.95 is the first 2.x series with the cd ripping capabilities and it is a leaked internal release, thats why it isnt on the main winamp site, and probably why it doesnt have an aol icon. since it wasnt meant for public release.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #115
    BANNED
    oh well lol

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112