Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome-HD No More!

Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AHD staff
    Incase I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night​

It is with a heavy heart that we are having to write this message, we are closing the doors on AHD. It has been nearly 12 years since we started this wild ride and we never thought it would last this long. We have made numerous friends along the way and had some great times. For everyone that has been involved throughout the years we can only offer you the heartfelt thanks and knowledge that you really touched our lives and made this place feel like home.

You are all going to have a number of questions as to what happened - we were not raided, no data has been handed over to anyone, the truth is we had a number of issues in recent months and the higher staff have decided to throw in the towel and with it the site is going down. It will not be handed over to anyone so anyone claiming to be us is not us.

As always
    <3 The Staff
    RIP, a big loss indeed!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    RIP. Was not bad one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    RIP. Was not bad one.
    it's a sad loss. was there since the beginning. we'll see if anything good starts up to catch.

bye bye 40TB buffer

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Some other trackers have opened signups or applications to receive former users. Apparently their encoding teams settled at BeyondHD.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Apparently their encoding teams settled at BeyondHD.
    True

As many in the BeyondHD community are aware, a private tracker with a reputation for high quality encodes and remuxes has unfortunately had to close their doors after nearly 12 years of providing a great place to call home for several highly skilled encoders and remuxers.

Awesome-HD (AHD) was an important part of the private tracker eco system because of its internals. With its closure, there was great hopes within the community that their encoders/remuxers would remain active and find a new home so that they could continue their work.

It's with this being said, BeyondHD would like to welcome several new internal groups into our small but active community:

BMF

decibeL

D-Z0N3

HiFi

NCmt

TDD

You can expect the same level of quality their internals have always been known for with no changes to their specific standards.

There will be no change to BeyondHD's current internals either. All groups, new and the old, will continue to focus on what they do best.

There will be some small rule changes to accommodate a few group standards, but nothing overwhelming.

At the end of the day, all members will benefit from a wider selection of quality encodes and remuxes.

Let's all give them a warm welcome!
    - BeyondHD

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Oh no I just found out sad news awesomeHD was great!
    It was not very rich in content or in terms of standards but still one of the best the community and encodes were great.
    I don’t have screenshots or links to apply to BeyondHD, anyone know if an screenshot from the torrent client work to apply?
    Anyone know if the tutorials are available somewhere? There were a few interesting.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    Anyone know if the tutorials are available somewhere? There were a few interesting.
    I think someone cross-posted them on /r/trackers, may want to have a look there.

Also, let's take a moment to reflect on the insanity of 1. preemptively and regularly taking screenshots of your profiles just in case a tracker goes down, 2. accepting said easily-manipulated images as proof of former membership

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Searching in r trackers like right now!

And yes I agree I’ll take that into consideration

Thank you anon.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Geezs,just when I 'm going to ask a friend for an invite..........LOL,guess there will be alot of refugees,going to other HD sites and there are plenty to go around.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    A tip to BeyondHD staff: here's your chance to not play the elitism card and become loved by everyone or at least liked well enough by most, like GGn after BCG's shutdown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast