Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best Place To Download Games?

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    What is the best place to download games?

2. Games   -   #2
    www.suprnova.org or www.novasearch.net they are the same site.

3. Games   -   #3
    The eDonkey network is the best. BitTorrent is only good for new games that are being seeded.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Global Media Trader@4 December 2003 - 03:18
    The eDonkey network is the best. BitTorrent is only good for new games that are being seeded.
    How do I get edonkey?

5. Games   -   #5

6. Games   -   #6
    I prefer eMule, it runs on the same network. but with eMule you have to add a server address to connect to a server. its easy though and only have to do it once

7. Games   -   #7
    This site Sharereactor hosts verified hashes for software on the eDonkey network.

If you have eDonkey/eMule/Overnet installed. just click on a link that says "Add all files from this release to eDonkey2000" and the verified hash will automatically be added to eMule or eDonkey

8. Games   -   #8
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    just saying emule and edonkey goes very very very slow slower then bittorent...

9. Games   -   #9
    I know this is off topic but is there any local store where u can rent computer games?

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Monkeee@4 December 2003 - 03:54
    just saying emule and edonkey goes very very very slow slower then bittorent...
    It runs faster on XP than it does on other OS. and eMule uses credit system, so that the more you upload, the faster you will download.

And the new version v0.30c is faster because it lets you turn off limits with a click. so alot of people turn off limits when they are not surfing. i do that when i leave the PC. people get 30KBs from me.

And BitTorrent is slower for me than eMule. the last time i tried BitTorrent i was getting 5kbs for 12 hours, i switched to eMule and got over 10-15 kbs.

I can get from 1-6 700MB CDs in 3-4 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast