Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Board Has Been Slow...

SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    As board members and poeple of HardwareWorld, i think that we need to make this world more intresting, so i think we should attack movieworld, and then attack Gamerworld... What are your thoughts??? I think we could all have our computers tuned and ready to defeat them!

hehehehehehe....

I am sure some poeple are yelling SPAM at me, and probably throughing those damned cans at me too... however i do feel this is something strange... i mean what is causing this forum world to be slow??? i mean clocker has been busy, but he deserves a vacation, and there has been not too many to start up new projects, or have a problem that wasn't an easy answer (or was idiotic from the start...) , and so this brings me to the question, what do you poeple think we can do?? is hardware "boring" and only essiential to know about when it isn't working??? i mean come on poeple, i dream of a day when the pope runs in here and asks for help!!! (that would be phuny..), and then finally falls over when he loses balence from being shaped like and L... Anyone have a plan of action for this??? ok no you don't, but ohh well, i guess we could sell bears to minors... :beerchug: lol i do however believe this, AOL has been fixing too many problems automaticly, and so we must DESTROY AOL FOR THE BETTER OF MANKIND!!! *bum, bum, bum...*

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    well, after you said it was spam yourself i stopped reading but i am too board and, um....
    off topic and world anyone know a good video editing program?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    actually yes, but how expierenced are you with progs?? cause if you go PC Premiere is the harder, but very powerfull solution, that can be found on supernova as well as Klite...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    well inexpeirienced and bored aka willing to learn, know any good games i can use to really see how far i can take my new video card while im off topic

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    well then get Adobe premier...

( i wonder were lamsey is???)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    thanks now how about a good game to test run my raedon

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    umm get Halo, then get something along the lines of Call of Duty, 1942, or possibly counterstrike, oh and for stress testing run a Jedi KNights game... they run very ineffiecnetly...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I really wish I could hang out with yall but next week I have 3 finals:

Spanish 2
    Calculus 2
    Statisics

I am a little busy

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    what is halo and how is unreal tournament 2 can i d/l both of these?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    wow dude that is it, everyone is gone because of finals... We MUST BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS!!! FOR THE BETTER OF MANKIND !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast