Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Klr

wow great work! Christmas is 2 days early this year THANK YOU!
    but this time no source? any particular reason for that? you're gonna develop further (like load KL Extensions)??
    but if you're not why not the source.. ?
    other devs could add the features for example change windows icons in searchresults and other stuff.. ??

2. File Sharing   -   #92
    Originally posted by RileyF@23 December 2003 - 12:58
    wow great work! Christmas is 2 days early this year THANK YOU!
    but this time no source? any particular reason for that? you're gonna develop further (like load KL Extensions)??
    but if you're not why not the source.. ?
    other devs could add the features for example change windows icons in searchresults and other stuff.. ??
    thats nothing to do with KLR.EXE thats the Kazaa.exe, but still y no sources Random Nut!

3. File Sharing   -   #93
    Originally posted by Sarkie_2002+23 December 2003 - 13:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sarkie_2002 @ 23 December 2003 - 13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RileyF@23 December 2003 - 12:58
    wow great work&#33;&nbsp; Christmas is 2 days early this year&nbsp; &nbsp; THANK YOU&#33;
    but this time no source? any particular reason for that? you&#39;re gonna develop further (like load KL Extensions)??
    but if you&#39;re not why not the source.. ?
    thats nothing to do with KLR.EXE thats the Kazaa.exe, but still y no sources Random Nut&#33; [/b][/quote]
    yeah i know kazaa.exe has to load it but can&#39;t so KLR has to modify kazaa to load it.. so in that way.. it&#39;s KLR

4. File Sharing   -   #94
    Aretak's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by random nut@22 December 2003 - 22:30
    http://www.geocities.com/thisismypwd2/

updated today:

* Too many Win98 users, so I added support for Win9x/ME
    * Ban IP ranges feature present with log files

I love you randomnut&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #95
    http://www.geocities.com/thisismypwd3/

updated it so it can load kppaddon.dll if present. KL Extensions probably isn&#39;t compatible with kmd260 but might work after a few changes.

6. File Sharing   -   #96
    Retired
    Originally posted by random nut@23 December 2003 - 18:31

updated it so it can load kppaddon.dll if present. KL Extensions probably isn&#39;t compatible with kmd260 but might work after a few changes.
    and you said you stopped working on kazaa

7. File Sharing   -   #97
    I have. I forgot that kl extensions needed to be loaded. Most of klr is from K++ so it&#39;s not much work. A few hours, that&#39;s all. There is now nothing else I need to add to klr so this is the last version.

8. File Sharing   -   #98
    Poster
    Originally posted by random nut@23 December 2003 - 20:06
    I have. I forgot that kl extensions needed to be loaded. Most of klr is from K++ so it&#39;s not much work. A few hours, that&#39;s all. There is now nothing else I need to add to klr so this is the last version.
    Excellent work once again. I&#39;m sure rn you could add some more stuff just for us

9. File Sharing   -   #99
    Originally posted by random nut@23 December 2003 - 18:31

Great&#33; Thank you&#33; B) :beerchug: :-) :newyear:
    Member No.: 82,000

10. File Sharing   -   #100
    wow.. you&#39;re really being santa now man thank you..
    but one question (again); why is there no source available, cause that would be nice. other devs here could take a look at it and maybe add some things.. (like change the time that kazaa search for new files.. with 2.43 it was set to 10 minutes i thought, well such things..)

well anywayz thx

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast