Thread: Klr

<listening>

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by metheowner@7 December 2003 - 07:03
    <listening>
    ive told all you need to do to make a manual lite, just go do it&#33;

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Originally posted by Kunal+7 December 2003 - 11:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 7 December 2003 - 11:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-metheowner@7 December 2003 - 07:03
    <listening>
    ive told all you need to do to make a manual lite, just go do it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    i think he&#39;s waiting to make it a real lite, you know, unpack and resource editing so you didn&#39;t say it all in that way

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    RileyF&#39;s right ... manually doing stuff is no fun .. besides, wht u&#39;ve said wouldn&#39;t even go towards being a k-lite version .. klr.exe doesn&#39;t do everything that we would like (although it&#39;s superb considering that it was done even without the asm listing of kazaa2.6&#39;s exe file)

if u have the asm listing, then here&#39;s what all u can do ...

(1)check out the addresses of the LoadLibrary calls and the GetProcAddress calls that use the spyware from the dlls, and then either NOP them if its possible, or try to jump over them ... ( a simple way would be to make another dll with the same Proc Table, but then again, that&#39;s no fun)

(2)using resource hackers, u could make changes to the GUI, (e.g, change bitmaps ... ok..this is not necessary, but u could also do stuff like get rid of menu options, maybe even add some of your own if its possible.

there might be even more stuff you can do .. but i just want the asm listing so tht i can try out option (1) above ..

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    why doesnt someone pay for it seeing as people pay for kazaa lite and post it here?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    who pays for klite?

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    I think he meant Kazaa Plus

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Originally posted by rafi_d@7 December 2003 - 19:39
    Read my post here about Kazaa Plus

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder+7 December 2003 - 20:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder &#064; 7 December 2003 - 20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rafi_d@7 December 2003 - 19:39
    Read my post here about Kazaa Plus [/b][/quote]
    sh, what you say is true, but kazaa plus is alot cleaner than the normal kmd, there is no spyware etc in plus

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    muchspl2
    so 2.6 is everywhear on the net, load it and replace the exe with the "crack"
    and thats it, seems easy

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast