Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Klr

Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@8 December 2003 - 03:21
    so 2.6 is everywhear on the net, load it and replace the exe with the "crack"
    no, do not replace the exe file with the crack, use the crack instead of the exe file (its a loader)

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    See this topic/story about Kazaa Lite extermination :

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST&f=52&t=86832

& Vote or state your pros & cons there ....

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Kunal+8 December 2003 - 19:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 8 December 2003 - 19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@8 December 2003 - 03:21
    so 2.6 is everywhear on the net, load it and replace the exe with the "crack"
    no, do not replace the exe file with the crack, use the crack instead of the exe file (its a loader) [/b][/quote]
    k, thanks for clearing that up, I got it but don&#39;t want to load it to I have to, seems to be working fine for now

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Originally posted by Vargas+5 December 2003 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 5 December 2003 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RileyF@5 December 2003 - 18:38
    anyone knows how to get rid of those anoying ads above the search results?? cuz it&#39;s pretty anoying (maybe a ip to block?)

btw i think the layout s*cks as hell and i really miss kl extensions.. 2.4.3 much slicker&nbsp; B)
    add to HOSTS:

127.0.0.1 ssa.kazaa.com #blocks search ads
    127.0.0.1 ssm.kazaa.com #blocks channel directorys [/b][/quote]
    To get rid of these ads above search where and how can I get to my host file.

btw i think the layout s*cks as hell and i really miss kl extensions.. 2.4.3 much slicker&nbsp;
    Tell me about it. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m gonna do without jumping nodes/localizing,
    accelerator etc....can&#39;t even use hash links through sigdat.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@9 December 2003 - 11:51
    how can I get to my host file
    if you have XP use notepad and open "C:&#092;WINDOWS&#092;SYSTEM32&#092;DRIVERS&#092;ETC&#092;HOSTS."

for sig2dat links you can install Sig2dat v3.11 and they should work fine

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    FST Retiree
    ive made a simple installer that makes using klr easier for noobs and lazy people alike. it doesnt take care of the ads (youll still have to do that manually), but its a quick and easy way to get what this thread is talking about. if anyone is interested in this just let me know and ill put the file up.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@10 December 2003 - 05:46
    ive made a simple installer that makes using klr easier for noobs and lazy people alike. it doesnt take care of the ads (youll still have to do that manually), but its a quick and easy way to get what this thread is talking about. if anyone is interested in this just let me know and ill put the file up.
    Still - it does not "make" klr work on Win 98 , right ?

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by rafi_d+9 December 2003 - 21:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rafi_d @ 9 December 2003 - 21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dg_mortal@10 December 2003 - 05:46
    ive made a simple installer that makes using klr easier for noobs and lazy people alike.&nbsp; it doesnt take care of the ads (youll still have to do that manually), but its a quick and easy way to get what this thread is talking about. if anyone is interested in this just let me know and ill put the file up.
    Still - it does not "make" klr work on Win 98 , right ? [/b][/quote]
    if i had a windows 98 box to test it on i could tell you an answer to that question

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Originally posted by Vargas+9 December 2003 - 16:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 9 December 2003 - 16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-imnotanaddict@9 December 2003 - 11:51
    how can I get to my host file
    if you have XP use notepad and open "C:&#092;WINDOWS&#092;SYSTEM32&#092;DRIVERS&#092;ETC&#092;HOSTS."

for sig2dat links you can install Sig2dat v3.11 and they should work fine [/b][/quote]
    I still can&#39;t remove the ads above search. Must not be entering it right or something.

Now that I can use K-dat and k-sig/sig2dat even though I have to go to folder, If I
    just had accelerator now and an updated (255+) kazupernode list it just might be tolerable. But while I&#39;m making a wish list.... Would be nice to change home/web page, (don&#39;t know if I&#39;ll get used to that ) will just make an effort not to go there not that important. What about the large ad to the right of p2p search? Is there a chance to get rid of it? I&#39;m assuming since an earlier poster specifically mentioned removing ad above the ongoing search, adding files in host only removes that ad alone right? wish I could figure out what I&#39;m doing wrong there. Sounds simple enough. But atleast no adware/spyware or ads in traffic, My kazaa next to theatre controls. My Kazaa...*bitter taste in mouth*
    I noticed one day last week for a brief period there were 4mil+ online, tonight 2.75mil. Not good.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Poster
    try using diet-k along with klr, gives you a few more options

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast