Thread: Suprnova-team

ghostface
    well i came to make all the torent lovers happy on this board you can find all torrent games,plus direct download and ftp links they also got movies software and may other stuff check them out if you want to nice place for game download

http://suprnovateam.servegame.com/forum/index.php

2. Games   -   #2
    Posting direct links to forum like this is against the rules

Editlz remove the link

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by ghostface@4 December 2003 - 22:39
    well i came to make all the torent lovers happy on this board you can find all torrent games,plus direct download and ftp links they also got movies software and may other stuff check them out if you want to nice place for game download

I did do and it is shite.

4. Games   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@4 December 2003 - 19:53
    Posting direct links to forum like this is against the rules

Editlz remove the link
    Actually its not. There are no "direct download links" there immediately accessible.

6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
    If it is, then all links to suprnova, and novasearch, like you posted in the other file sharing app forum, would also be against the rules.

so i guess you better figure it out.