Thread: A Bit Tired...

animaldan

I'll try to tell it in English... as no other way seems to be available...
    "Kazaa" wd certainly be magic... if it wd only be WORKING.
    Tired of waiting indefinately for any "key" to work...
    It seems likes my keyboard doesn't belong to me, as far as I'm connected to "Kazaa"... and as far as i can understand the instructions and "help" I get...
    Seems like "Kazaa" system nevers respond, in anything, but what "kazaa" condescents to operate.
    How comes that so very "basic" commands as "cancel"... or "start again" (?? sorry for my poor comand of English...) NEVER answer like they shd do..?
    How comes that Kazaa "traffic" sometimes doesn't work AT ALL... and sometimes dispatches 50 tracks an hour..? (included 40 "doubles"...)..??
    How comes that Kazaa, non-only is so LOW, but makes my whole system so LOW..?
    Thanks in advance for any response.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by animaldan@7 December 2003 - 20:32

I'll try to tell it in English... as no other way seems to be available...
    "Kazaa" wd certainly be magic... if it wd only be WORKING.
    Tired of waiting indefinately for any "key" to work...
    It seems likes my keyboard doesn't belong to me, as far as I'm connected to "Kazaa"... and as far as i can understand the instructions and "help" I get...
    Seems like "Kazaa" system nevers respond, in anything, but what "kazaa" condescents to operate.
    How comes that so very "basic" commands as "cancel"... or "start again" (?? sorry for my poor comand of English...) NEVER answer like they shd do..?
    How comes that Kazaa "traffic" sometimes doesn't work AT ALL... and sometimes dispatches 50 tracks an hour..? (included 40 "doubles"...)..??
    How comes that Kazaa, non-only is so LOW, but makes my whole system so LOW..?
    Thanks in advance for any response.
    First what version of klite are you running? Or are you running Kazaa?
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY