Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internal Antenna Booster

Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Well I was recently buying some parts for my Nokia 3395 and I came across this Internal Antenna Booster. It's supposed to make you get better reception when using your cellphone. Since my Cingular phone don't get any good reception around my house, I decided to try it out & buy it.

I remember seeing it on TV before. They made you pay like $19.95 for it. Well I got it for only $0.30.

Question is, does it actually work? Has anyone bought this product before, or knows someone with it? It was only 30cents, so it's not really a big loss to me if it don't work.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ive never used 1 but I would try it If I were u.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    honestly buying stuff to improve your reception why not try
    this

its free well the cost of a snack and you will look trendy

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    I want one of these bitches
    http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

great for the theater and restaurants

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    whenever you buy a cell phone, make sure that the signals it picks up are compatible to your surroundings. dual-band is a good idea too.

my phone (Nokia 6590i) can pick up GSM/GPRS 850/1900 MHz and i've never had a bad reception problem

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 December 2003 - 21:28
    I want one of these bitches
    http://www.globalgadgetuk.com/Personal.htm

great for the theater and restaurants
    SWEEET!!!!

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    yes i want one of those fuckers too

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@3 December 2003 - 10:50
    Well I was recently buying some parts for my Nokia 3395 and I came across this Internal Antenna Booster. It's supposed to make you get better reception when using your cellphone. Since my Cingular phone don't get any good reception around my house, I decided to try it out & buy it.

I remember seeing it on TV before. They made you pay like $19.95 for it. Well I got it for only $0.30.

Question is, does it actually work? Has anyone bought this product before, or knows someone with it? It was only 30cents, so it's not really a big loss to me if it don't work.
    Don't you notice the difference between the two prices? Maybe something is fishy.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by camille+3 December 2003 - 16:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (camille &#064; 3 December 2003 - 16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Blunt@3 December 2003 - 10:50
    Well I was recently buying some parts for my Nokia 3395 and I came across this Internal Antenna Booster. It&#39;s supposed to make you get better reception when using your cellphone. Since my Cingular phone don&#39;t get any good reception around my house, I decided to try it out & buy it.

I remember seeing it on TV before. They made you pay like &#036;19.95 for it. Well I got it for only &#036;0.30.

Question is, does it actually work? Has anyone bought this product before, or knows someone with it? It was only 30cents, so it&#39;s not really a big loss to me if it don&#39;t work.
    Don&#39;t you notice the difference between the two prices? Maybe something is fishy. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah I noticed that big price difference. Price don&#39;t decide if the product it good or not.

I bought one of those cheap ass eyespy things. Those ones were you point a small microphone at a converstation and you&#39;ll be able to hear it. I got that thing for &#036;5.00 at the local carnival. Later, I see a AD on tv selling the same product for &#036;19.99.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    But it&#39;s pretty obvious. Why not purchase the authentic ones?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast