Thread: Which Program Is Good For Sharing

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i see a few on internet searches , but, like kazaa, there is KAZAA LITE, which is the better of the two. so is there a "kazaa lite" of the emule or edonkey world? i have tried shareaza, but for some reason it wont connect to edonkey on my pc. im sure its my firewall, but i dont need the other networks it connects to. i have K-lite for G2, and i use bittorent. the only one missing is edonkey or emule (i assume theyre different) and irc, which i will try at a later date. thanx in advance.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    go for emule, it the better of the ed2k network clients, they both connect to the same network

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Emule is better.

eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network, but offers more features than the standard eDonkey client, because it's opensource but under the restrictions of the GPL License.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    thanx, but is there a good program to use? you know, no spyware type thing, like kazaa lite?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    emule doesnt contain spyware, im not sure about edonkey, but im sure its comes with a load of shit in it now

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Emule doesnt contain any spyware but e-Donkey does.

Editor's note: This download includes additional applications bundled with the software's installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    k, ill give it a shot, thx