Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Downloaded Xp Corp And Installed It....

it was supposedly corp... after installation it just said professional... and its in polish.... i got it off of supernova... damn mislabels, does anyone have a torrent link or anything to xp corp, and also... how do i format my hd, then install it? I need help... pleaseee i can't stand not being able to read anything in my os

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    the best way i know of really cleaning your HD is with a program called GWSCAN. if you go to gateways website, download it onto a 3.5 floppy, and boot up with it, you get the option to go to dos, then you just type GWSCAN, and youll see the option to write zero's to your drive. *this program will erase EVERTHING on the drive you select*, so if that isnt what you want, then dont use it. click here to go there . and it works with ANY hard drive larger than 10gb.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    okay, that solves that problem, but i still need a working version of ENGLISH xp corp.... any help there?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i got xp pro corp from bittorrent, suprnova. and mine works fine. what bittorrent site did yours come from?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    same, i got it like a week and half ago... it was the only corp one available

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Windows XP Pro Corporate with SP1 <------was this the name of it?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Why not just get it from K-Lite?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Windows-Xp-Pro-Pl-Corporate-Edition.Servicepack1.Keymaker.50Keys.By.Slowik(Pl)Clonecd

was the exact name... i started downloading a different one off of torrent, which will be done before too long hopefully, i tried unzipping that prog from gateway and it gives me an error... is there any other ways to format easily then install xp

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    yea i got that one 2 lol....readme&#39;s in polish....but a lot of things from it in english...pretty funny

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    ever end up installing it? I chose english (united states) as install language and its still in polish.... also... half of it runs really snappy, but anything to do with scrolling or moving windows is soooooooo slow... it never was before

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast