Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazupernodes

h34th3n01
    I tried the tip that boyzee suggested above, but i can't get into me KaZuperNodes page under tools. I get an error message saying -- "Run time error '339': component 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can anyone help me out? I also am still having the problem where it wont let you connect.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by h34th3n01@5 December 2003 - 00:28
    I tried the tip that boyzee suggested above, but i can't get into me KaZuperNodes page under tools. I get an error message saying -- "Run time error '339': component 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can anyone help me out? I also am still having the problem where it wont let you connect.
    go here and install the kazupernodes 1.4.7

make sure it goes in the same directory as the one you have now

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Ok I Now have the same Problem, cause I had 2 Re-Install my OS and K-Lite And I have made sure that that version of Kazupernodes went on top of the old 1 Musleman but it still says the Above Error Message, you once mentioned a missing file or sumthing that had 2 go in sum1s system folder? anyway got any solutions?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    none of them work and is that the file im supossed 2 put in my windows\system folder?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    None of the solutions suggested works. How long do I have to suffer this problem???
    My Kazaa Lite can connect for a while but after that it has an error that makes it close. :helpsmile:

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Does anyone know where I can get the file I am missing?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by ZaZu@3 January 2004 - 22:07
    mscomctl.ocx
    get it there

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I have it. I will put the ZIP file in my Shared Folder in Kazaa. If you don't have Kazaa and need the file, E-mail me. [email protected]. B)

Note: Once the file is in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM, Go to START, then RUN. Now type "REGSVR32 MSCOMCTL.OCX" Windows will then pop up a message saying that it succeeded.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Old Fella
    Antiwinner, suggest people will jsut be emailing you as their problem is they have trouble connecting in order to download so the chance of downloaidng from KL will be a bit of a push I would imagine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast