Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Calling All White People

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@5 December 2003 - 23:58
    FUCK U RACIST BASTARD. GO JOIN THE KKK AND DIE MOTHER FUCKER. SOMEONE BANN THIS ASSHOLE!!! :flame: :flame:
    you obviously havent read beyond the title.

after youve edited your post i'll edit this so you dont feel as daft

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Originally posted by monkey698@4 December 2003 - 21:53
    In the past, if the white people had such organizations, it would be considered racist. Well no more! I'm calling all white people to band together.
    there is an organization for white people. it's called the republican party.

here's another one. http://www.usga.org/

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@5 December 2003 - 19:54
    there is an organization for white people.  it's called the republican party.
    I guess nobody told Colin Powell, Condalezza Rice, Alan Keyes, or Roy Innes.

4. Lounge   -   #84

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Poster
    Originally posted by monkey698@5 December 2003 - 02:32
    OK, ladies and gents.  You're points are well taken.  I was not trying to be racist.  On the contrary.  I'm just curious why people would post things like Calling all Indians.  The poster wanted to talk about movies with other Indians.  Since I'm not from India, I can't contribute?  One poster even called Native Americans, Injuns.  Now that is racist. 

Maybe we can change the name to National Association of Wannabe People.  We wanna be any other race but white.
    I don't have a problem of being proud, of being Caucasian. Why not? Do I have to be something else other than that, to join a club?

There are pop music charts for Latinos.
    There are music awards for black artists.
    There are scholarships for Indians.
    There is a Jewish foundation.

But you never hear of an organization for white people. (And don't even mention that KKK, that sort of stuff is NOT what I mean!!&#33.

It would be refreshing to see a well accepted organization that was exclusively for white people to be proud of who they are, of course other races would be welcome to participate too, just as the NAACP does.

How about a "White Miss America" beauty pagant? Or, "This years white music artist award goes to...". How about WET the White Entertainment Channel? and White Athlete of the Year! White history month would be a real winner. Listen to WHT radio station, and hear your favorite white songs. We honkies are proud to call each other honkies.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+5 December 2003 - 21:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 5 December 2003 - 21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3RA1N1AC@5 December 2003 - 19:54
    there is an organization for white people. it&#39;s called the republican party.
    I guess nobody told Colin Powell, Condalezza Rice, Alan Keyes, or Roy Innes. [/b][/quote]
    .....or Clarence Thomas.

None of them count anyway, because these days "black" is a mindset, not a color.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #87
    jetje's Avatar former star
    editted out the posts that was just flaming keep it decent people or it will be gone for good....

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by jetje@6 December 2003 - 12:29
    edited out the posts that was just flaming&nbsp; keep it decent people or it will be gone for good....
    Now that&#39;s what i call good moderation&#33;&#33;&#33;

Even for a white guy&#33;&#33;&#33;

PurpleYogi

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by ghetto_gurl@6 December 2003 - 00:11
    im not racist though my boyfriends black lol
    having a boy/girlfriend/spouse of different skin color does NOT opt you out as racist.

why do stupid ppl post stupid stuff?

pfff

10. Lounge   -   #90
    I personally hate anything which promotes cliquishness which these sorts of things do. But I&#39;m not totally against the current trend towards positive discrimination, as i see it as only a temporary stage seeking to redress the balance. It is unfair, but if no action were taken the drift towards true equality would be pitifully slow.
    About the guy &#39;calling all indians&#39; was this not an attempt to find people from his country/area? If someone had made the same thread about norwegians, dutch or americans, I wouldn&#39;t bat an eyelid and neither would anyone else i think, but trying to specify all white people is different, it suggests that white people the world over are different to people of other colours. Seems like flamebait to me

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast