Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wats Better Kazaa Lite Or Emule

as i said before, credits arent much of a factor in position. They are very small in influence compared to priority of the file, and time you been waiting.
    For example, my brother who i lent my broadband connection to, didnt have any shared files, but after a few hours he was hitting speeds higher than i was.

Majority of the time, slow speeds are from bad configuration and files are just rare. Im happy waiting for a rare file than never to get it at all.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 16:34
    thats a load of rubbish and you know it.
    2hrs using my e+ and im hitting 60KB so i really have no idea where
    you get these "connected for days on end just to get to the start of queues"
    OK maybe I did exaggerate a bit, it does have some rare files, but it's slow compared to other networks.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    mikashharia
    bit torrent is the best out there. you can get new files much quicker on it.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    a bit lol?

http://www.emule-project.net/board/i...howtopic=24704

Yeah it is slower but it isnt as slow as most people think it is. One of the things that stopped me initially using emule was peoples's opinion on the slowness of emule. But there was only so much "no needed sources" in klite that i decided to use emule and glad I did. The link above shows why its slower...its simply because they work differently.

Bittorent IMO is good but its really shite when it comes to old or less popular releases. You have to go through sites to find torrents and theres no way of knowing whether the file has a complete source (that ive found anyway, could be wrong).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123