Thread: Block Id

If some one want`s to get something from me and i see that he`s not sharing then i don`t want to share with him - it`s normal!! But i don`t want to unshare with the other users!! How can i bloch somebody`s ip in kazaa ?? Where can i find his ip ?? Can you help me ??

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Zombic@5 December 2003 - 10:38
    If some one want`s to get something from me and i see that he`s not sharing then i don`t want to share with him - it`s normal!! But i don`t want to unshare with the other users!! How can i bloch somebody`s ip in kazaa ?? Where can i find his ip ?? Can you help me ??
    there is no way to tell somebody is shareing or not please stop canceling me

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    So your the one that keeps canceling me. STOP IT! Its like muscleman said, you cant tell so be nice and just keep up the sharing.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Just let everybody share your files. Anyhow you won't get benefit if you don't share it.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Just so you know, you can find someone's IP by going to Start > Run, type in cmd, then type netsat on the command and press Return. All your current connections will be displayed.
    If you want to block an IP, just add it to the BannedIP list textfile which you can find in C, ProgramFiles, K-Lite, BannedIPs folder.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    You can only block 'em if there are on a fixed IP address if they are on Dynamic IP's you're knackered

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    If it's really bothering you that a single nickname (other than one of the 'generic' ones that 100's use...) has tied up 2+ of your upload slots and has a PL of 3 or lower, then you can always cancel them.

If you cancel them and quickly clear the failed and completed uploads from the list, then they're forced to the end of the visible uploads queue. You can then reduce max uploads allowed right now and they'll drop and stay gone possibly for a long time.