Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Meg seems to be gone.

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Several people have told me that my two biggest character flaws are not taking anything seriously and being too good looking but I don't really believe that I don't take anything seriously.
    Nobody doesn't take something too seriously.

For me, it's the quality of the dog toys I purchase.

For my dog, of course.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You could try feeding him the Farmer's Dog to cheer him up. Not the brand, the actually dog.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Tell a man a truth that he doesn't want to hear and he will hate you for it. - Me
    This coalesced for you through your various experiences here, I'll bet.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #34
    I was going to put shay instead of "man" but he'd have hated me for it.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    You could try feeding him the Farmer's Dog to cheer him up. Not the brand, the actually dog.
    He is never less than incredibly cheerful, though my wife reports he is downcast with worry over his Dad right now.

She says it's ironically aided her in managing him this past week; he's just over a year old, and goes about 125 lbs.

She goes a bit less.

I never imagined a Goldendoodle could get this big...

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #36
    He doesn't even seem to care that I have an original Arnold Palmer Indoor Golf Game that's collectable now and he could sell to the right dupe for some decent money.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    A Goldendoodle I assume is a cross between a Golden Retriever, a Poodle and in your dog's case apparently a horse.

125lbs? I mean what do you feed it besides now whatever it wants.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    A Goldendoodle I assume is a cross between a Golden Retriever, a Poodle and in your dog's case apparently a horse.

125lbs? I mean what do you feed it besides now whatever it wants.
    Why, oats, of course.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #39
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Praying your situation improves however/whenever it can, Meg.

I moved my folks in with me from Georgia in September of '18, hoping they would live out their years with me after living my entire adulthood a thousand miles away.

I went to GA myself, put their stuff in a couple of moving vans, and transported them here myself.

There were here for three whole days before my Dad ended up in the hospital and essentially didn't come home until January of last year, just in time for my Mother to die of a heart attack.

Much diminished, he went to a local nursing facility - a good one, staffed by friends and in-laws of mine - where he died in September.

Luckily, I had been allowed dispensation from Covid-rules to visit him daily, and my wife and daughter were with him when he died.

A blizzard of activity settling estate matters is finally tapering off, and I sort of felt myself surfacing for air, just in time to end up here awaiting my surgery.

I feel you, brother - chin up, there're better days ahead, I promise.
    Very sorry for your losses, troubles, heartache, and current battles.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    So you're saying that he's not dead, just a cunt. Geez, dion.That's not very nice of you.
    It's always the most insignificant detail that leads to the capture of a mastermind. Note to self: eliminate Dion as my first victim.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast