Thread: Madrake 9.2 Torrent

Can anyone confim that the tracker for Mandrake 9.2 is down? I got 85% of the way through the download and I cannot finish it.

You can find the torrent here. Its under the section titled: Mandrake Linux 9.2 ISO images mirrors for i586 and higher

*edit* Thanks!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    What's Mandrake?

Anyway It's Not Working For Me Either

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by stupidguy@5 December 2003 - 17:03
    What's Mandrake?

Anyway It's Not Working For Me Either

dingoBaby
    Can anyone confim that the tracker for Mandrake 9.2 is down? I got 85% of the way through the download and I cannot finish it.

You can find the torrent here. Its under the section titled: Mandrake Linux 9.2 ISO images mirrors for i586 and higher

*edit* Thanks!!
    Mandrake is an open source

@dingoBaby why are you downloading it from torrent when you can download it from a dedicated ftp?

You can, cannt u?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Catracho+5 December 2003 - 11:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Catracho @ 5 December 2003 - 11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@5 December 2003 - 17:03
    What&#39;s Mandrake?

Anyway It&#39;s Not Working For Me Either

dingoBaby

*edit* Thanks&#33;&#33;
    Mandrake is an open source

@dingoBaby why are you downloading it from torrent when you can download it from a dedicated ftp?

You can, cannt u? [/b][/quote]
    Yes I can use ftp but its alot faster using bittorent and like I said, I have 85% of the iso&#39;s downloaded already. I guess I will just play around with MandrakeMove for the time being.

@stupidguy: You should check out MandrakeMove too. Its a complete linux distro that runs right from your cd drive. You can find it
    here.