Thread: Where Can I Find A Kazaa Remover Program?

I saw a program that removes everything related to kazaa and I lost the site Does anyone know where I can find this program?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    NM I remembered that it's called k-cleanup

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by w00t@26 February 2004 - 23:23
    I saw a program that removes everything related to kazaa and I lost the site Does anyone know where I can find this program?
    emm quick question boss why do you need that?? and what version do you have now??

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I was using a Kazaa lite 2.6 build but I didn't like it since it had no auto search more function and because I had to right-click on it in the system tray to open it. When I unistalled it I got a message saying that there were items that were unable to be removed so I used k-cleanup to get rid of those unremoved items. I am currently using Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.4

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    h1
    You're looking for Kazaa Begone 1.25.

Unfortunately, it's homeless.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by w00t@27 February 2004 - 16:37
    I was using a Kazaa lite 2.6 build but I didn't like it since it had no auto search more function and because I had to right-click on it in the system tray to open it. When I unistalled it I got a message saying that there were items that were unable to be removed so I used k-cleanup to get rid of those unremoved items. I am currently using Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.4
    uninstall it, then go to program folder and delete any kazaa folder you see there.

then install again

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I find that on this site: here
    downloads section
    KazaaBegone: A Kazaa uninstaller which scans and removes all elements of all Kazaa versions, as well as all of the bundled software that comes with it.
    Warning: This version has a bug that can cause your Internet connection to be broken when removing New.Net, WebHancer or CommonName. An update is being worked on. If you still want to use KazaaBegone, download LSPFix to fix your Internet connection (download it before you run KazaaBegone, of course).

I never try it.