Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Help

Poster
    Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic+6 December 2003 - 05:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Tonic Juice Magic @ 6 December 2003 - 05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 19:09
    Do any of you guys know how to make friendship with a girl you love but hardly know ?

Let me tell you my story.It is like this.

in my school there is a girl in a class lower than me but not younger than me.she is probably 1-2 inches taller than me.i like the girl but neither of us know each other.she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.just today i stared at her and she stered back for about 5secs. and then turned away her face.i would really appreciate some help from you guys and ladies on how to become her friend and then telling her that i love her.
    please i love her dearly and always think only about her.she makes me try to become a better person.please be kind enough to give me your suggestions on this matter.
    i had/have the same problem.

the girl is just to beautiful to talk to grrrrrrr [/b][/quote]
    true

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    i have dedicated a site in the name of the girl i love . it is at :-
    http://www.bhoomika.tk
    i m gonna write the url on a piece of paper and leave it on her desk . please visit the site and tell me how u felt about it and wether i have a chance or not.
    thnx for all your valuable comments.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 19:09
    she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.
    If she has been preserved in formalin, she is probably dead...that could be the reason she does not talk to boys...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 11:57
    i m gonna write the url on a piece of paper and leave it on her desk . please visit the site and tell me how u felt about it and wether i have a chance or not.
    just dont leave it on the desk when anyone can pick it up or see it.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    not to sure on the 2nd verse though...
    the first few lines sound like you nicked it off
    the police song.I would keep her name down to normal case, than in capitals.

sites also a slow to load...not sure if its just me though

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    ibelledthecat, you&#39;re Indian, aren&#39;t you? I&#39;ve lived in India, so I know how hard this is for you. The social structure in India doesn&#39;t allow for boy-meets-girl interaction. Do you have any western friends?

You just have to be brave, she will talk, if you talk to her first, it may not go anywhere, but she will talk to you. If you really can&#39;t bring yourself to do this, look who her friends are, get one of them alone, and ask her if Bhoomika has ever mentioned you to her. Whether she has or not, her friend will tell her that you are interested. Next time she sees you, she will look at you again, this time you just smile, you&#39;ll see by her face whether or not you are wasting your time.

Colt, that last bit goes for you too, try it.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 21:57
    Don&#39;t forget to sign that piece of paper .

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare+6 December 2003 - 13:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thisiswhoweare @ 6 December 2003 - 13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 11:57
    just dont leave it on the desk when anyone can pick it up or see it. [/b][/quote]
    then how shall i let her know about the site.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 13:48
    not to sure on the 2nd verse though...
    the first few lines sound like you nicked it off
    the police song.I would keep her name down to normal case, than in capitals.

sites also a slow to load...not sure if its just me though
    can u give me some ideas to improve it?
    i will put her name in small caps.
    i dont think the site is too slow to load although i have a 64 kbps connection.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@6 December 2003 - 13:58
    ibelledthecat, you&#39;re Indian, aren&#39;t you? I&#39;ve lived in India, so I know how hard this is for you. The social structure in India doesn&#39;t allow for boy-meets-girl interaction. Do you have any western friends?

You just have to be brave, she will talk, if you talk to her first, it may not go anywhere, but she will talk to you. If you really can&#39;t bring yourself to do this, look who her friends are, get one of them alone, and ask her if Bhoomika has ever mentioned you to her. Whether she has or not, her friend will tell her that you are interested. Next time she sees you, she will look at you again, this time you just smile, you&#39;ll see by her face whether or not you are wasting your time.

Colt, that last bit goes for you too, try it.

the social structure is a big problem.in my family noone except my bro will support me if they come to know.
    how can i directly ask her friend if bhoomika has mentioned me or not?
    she may get pissed off and complain to her parents or her teacher which may mean a lot of problems for me.may even result to suspension or rustication from school.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast