Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Help

BANNED
    You can make friends with a couple of her friends, you can do that, can't you? No need to be nervous with them. If you get on with them, Bhoomika may come over and sit with you all. If she doesn't wait till you've known her friends for a few days, then ask them. Or just casually tell them that you find her attractive. Don't give too many of your feelings away too soon, hold back, be patient, the woman of your dreams is for life, you've got plenty of time.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by Alucard1475+6 December 2003 - 14:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 6 December 2003 - 14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 21:57
    i have dedicated a site in the name of the girl i love . it is at :-
    http://www.bhoomika.tk
    i m gonna write the url on a piece of paper and leave it on her desk . please visit the site and tell me how u felt about it and wether i have a chance or not.
    thnx for all your valuable comments.
    Don&#39;t forget to sign that piece of paper . [/b][/quote]
    if i sign that paper she can investigate and find out that it was me.
    instead i shall try to mantain contact by just leaving messages for her and later when she will consider me as her chit pal or something then i can reveal my identity.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@6 December 2003 - 17:22
    You can make friends with a couple of her friends, you can do that, can&#39;t you? No need to be nervous with them. If you get on with them, Bhoomika may come over and sit with you all. If she doesn&#39;t wait till you&#39;ve known her friends for a few days, then ask them. Or just casually tell them that you find her attractive. Don&#39;t give too many of your feelings away too soon, hold back, be patient, the woman of your dreams is for life, you&#39;ve got plenty of time.

shall i just go up to her friends and talk to them ?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    if your really good at a subject and she looks like she needs help, offer to help in it. A good way to know someone IMO.
    Leave it in her locker or summit, someplace where she goes to normally but isnt just out in the open for other peoples eyes.

I think the consequences you brought up are a bit OTT. TBH if she gets pissed off because of the note then id be wary indeed.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 17:32
    if your really good at a subject and she looks like she needs help, offer to help in it. A good way to know someone IMO.
    Leave it in her locker or summit, someplace where she goes to normally but isnt just out in the open for other peoples eyes.

I think the consequences you brought up are a bit OTT. TBH if she gets pissed off because of the note then id be wary indeed.
    in our school we have no lockers.
    either her table or her bag.table is better.her mom can see the note in her bag.
    what does OTT , IMO , TBH mean?

6. Lounge   -   #46
    OTT = over the top... suspension, or complaining to teachers...i mean thats a big exaggerated.
    IMO - in my opinion.
    THB - to be honest.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 17:42
    OTT = over the top... suspension, or complaining to teachers...i mean thats a big exaggerated.
    IMO - in my opinion.
    THB - to be honest.
    thnx.
    no OTT in india we get suspended even for telling lies to the teacher.
    but how do i approach her with the subject she is weak in?
    i just cant walk upto her and tell her that i can help her with science or something.......... can i?

8. Lounge   -   #48
    well you could pretend to overhear her or spot her having trouble with work then offer to help.

EDIT: Are you in india?
    What would you be lying about anyway?

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Poster
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 17:49
    well you could pretend to overhear her or spot her having trouble with work then offer to help.

EDIT: Are you in india?
    What would you be lying about anyway?
    i live in mumbai in india. it is quite a feeking place.
    i will try to overhear her talking about studies.
    but i have heard that she is least bothered about them just like me.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    if you really like her, im sure the risks are worth taking. Be positive man.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast