Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Help

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat+6 December 2003 - 04:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ibelledthecat @ 6 December 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@6 December 2003 - 03:33
    Do you know anyone that knows her? If you do, great instant conversation starter, get em to introduce you.
    If not, wait for a situation where your near her and start a conversation about anything. Like if shes carrying a skateboard you could be like "hey you skate/where you session" or if shes wearing vans/reeboks/nikes/airwalk sneaks you could be like "I like you shoes where you get em" Ok, yeah, I&#39;m outta touch with this youngster stuff but just look for something that you can get talking to her with. Even if its just a brief conversation every few days keep on chatting. See how it goes. If it ends that she really is&#39;nt interested then ,as hard as it is, try to forget it. Dont worry cos we&#39;ve all been there before. It sucks at the time but you&#39;ll look back on it as just another memory of you growing up. Most of all dont let it all get you down and shit.
    Anyway, hope it all works out&nbsp;
    what can i tell her about her darned uniform.that your skirt is of the right shade?. she comes to school by bus. [/b][/quote]
    Well is there anything at all that you could think of to strike up a conversation?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9+6 December 2003 - 03:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 6 December 2003 - 03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 04:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9
    @6 December 2003 - 03:33
    Do you know anyone that knows her? If you do, great instant conversation starter, get em to introduce you.
    If not, wait for a situation where your near her and start a conversation about anything. Like if shes carrying a skateboard you could be like "hey you skate/where you session" or if shes wearing vans/reeboks/nikes/airwalk sneaks you could be like "I like you shoes where you get em" Ok, yeah, I&#39;m outta touch with this youngster stuff but just look for something that you can get talking to her with. Even if its just a brief conversation every few days keep on chatting. See how it goes. If it ends that she really is&#39;nt interested then ,as hard as it is, try to forget it. Dont worry cos we&#39;ve all been there before. It sucks at the time but you&#39;ll look back on it as just another memory of you growing up. Most of all dont let it all get you down and shit.
    Anyway, hope it all works out

what can i tell her about her darned uniform.that your skirt is of the right shade?. she comes to school by bus.
    Well is there anything at all that you could think of to strike up a conversation? [/b][/quote]
    pls give me some ideas

3. Lounge   -   #23
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Dude, thats the thing. If your gonna get with this girl your gonna have to be yourself. We cant tell you excatly what to say cos that would&#39;nt be you. One thing that you have to remember is this girl is just another person, talk to her like you would do to anyone else. Even if your stomach feels like its doing somersaults (trust, we all know what that feels like) and like I say, if dont dont work out then thats life. There will be others.
    If you really struggle to get it together enough to talk to this girl then get to know one of her friends which will put you in the situation where you&#39;ll be close enough to her to be able to talk and after a while you may be able to progress to the next level with her.
    I wish you all the luck in the world with this but if it dont work out please dont let it get you down too much. Its such a cliche but you will meet someone else so dont fuck your life over one girl.
    Keep it real,
    Mark

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    trust everything everyone said is true , you just got to be yourself if it does&#39;nt
    happen owell move on some chick in a different class will catch your eye right after then u be back here asking more questions that no 1 can answer cuz we dont live your life to do it for u

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9@6 December 2003 - 04:21
    Dude, thats the thing. If your gonna get with this girl your gonna have to be yourself. We cant tell you excatly what to say cos that would&#39;nt be you. One thing that you have to remember is this girl is just another person, talk to her like you would do to anyone else. Even if your stomach feels like its doing somersaults (trust, we all know what that feels like) and like I say, if dont dont work out then thats life. There will be others.
    If you really struggle to get it together enough to talk to this girl then get to know one of her friends which will put you in the situation where you&#39;ll be close enough to her to be able to talk and after a while you may be able to progress to the next level with her.
    I wish you all the luck in the world with this but if it dont work out please dont let it get you down too much. Its such a cliche but you will meet someone else so dont fuck your life over one girl.
    Keep it real,
    Mark
    you can suggest some ways to get to talk to her and if i like them i will do them.
    and pls dont tell me that there will be more , it makes me cry.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    how do you guys like the idea that i dedicate a website on her to tell her that a boy from her school wants to become her friend.i wont disclose my name or class.i shall leave a text box where she can leave her e-mail id or she can contact me through an anonymus email id.i will leave the url of the site in a paper on her table so that she reads it and visits it.how do you think she will feel about it.

thnx guys for all your helpful suggestions.i m ready to accept more.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    hehhe, im just like you d00d, except that staring thing happens a lot.
    i look around and i notice a girl is staring at me (usually the girls i like) and i kind of look at them for a while, and then they turn away. happens so many times, but i have very low self esteem, so ill probably never go up to these girls and just talk with them

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 19:09
    Do any of you guys know how to make friendship with a girl you love but hardly know ?

Let me tell you my story.It is like this.

in my school there is a girl in a class lower than me but not younger than me.she is probably 1-2 inches taller than me.i like the girl but neither of us know each other.she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.just today i stared at her and she stered back for about 5secs. and then turned away her face.i would really appreciate some help from you guys and ladies on how to become her friend and then telling her that i love her.
    please i love her dearly and always think only about her.she makes me try to become a better person.please be kind enough to give me your suggestions on this matter.
    i had/have the same problem.

the girl is just to beautiful to talk to grrrrrrr

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by colt45joe@6 December 2003 - 05:13
    hehhe, im just like you d00d, except that staring thing happens a lot.
    i look around and i notice a girl is staring at me (usually the girls i like) and i kind of look at them for a while, and then they turn away. happens so many times, but i have very low self esteem, so ill probably never go up to these girls and just talk with them
    why ?

what wrong wid saying hi.

if jus to notice u act a fool girls love to laugh

10. Lounge   -   #30
    well, just like rock tonic said, the girls are too beautiful to talk to.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast