Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Help

Poster
    Do any of you guys know how to make friendship with a girl you love but hardly know ?

Let me tell you my story.It is like this.

in my school there is a girl in a class lower than me but not younger than me.she is probably 1-2 inches taller than me.i like the girl but neither of us know each other.she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.just today i stared at her and she stered back for about 5secs. and then turned away her face.i would really appreciate some help from you guys and ladies on how to become her friend and then telling her that i love her.
    please i love her dearly and always think only about her.she makes me try to become a better person.please be kind enough to give me your suggestions on this matter.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    walk up to her and tell her the truth dat u like her , atleast u tried if she turned u down u will never score just wondering what to say be u -try to bring up things u like and see if she like that too or just ask her what she likes that alone should spark a conversation good luck

sorry if so shitty i cant type and it shows

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    erm. get friends with her, by talking 2 her, maybe u no her m8s? DONT go straight up and say u luv her, dont even tell her that intil you have known her for a while. Just become friends, n then maybe things will go further...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Find out what her interest's are & work from there.You have nothing to lose mate.A girl/woman like's honesty so just tell her you like her & you would like to take her out.Go for it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    She's in a class lower than you?

But not younger, does this mean that you are exceptionally clever or that she...?

Either way, there may be an advantage you can exploit there.

Otherwise, try to talk with her when you are both in line at lunch-break or something, you can start by commenting on how long you have to wait or something to that effect, and then work your way in from there, if she responds.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Ok, I just got back to highschool mental state for a moment there ( It was really scary )

Teachers! Just try to sit at the same table during lunch or something (best when she's alone) and make a joke about one of her teachers (a good one).
    Just start talking about that and the rest will follow. Don't try to do everything at once. Talk to her a few minutes a day, work your way up from there.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Forum Star
    if all of the above fails, then paint all of your bedroom walls black.

follow her around everywhere, taking photos, locks of hair, discarded sweet wrappers, chairs she uses at school etc etc. take them all back to your 'room', which we'll from now on call 'the shrine'

pin all the photos and hair and stuff around the room, preferably next to a mirror and some candles. then, invite her round from some 'after hours studying'.

when she sees what you have created in her honour, she'll be over the moon and i'd imagine be more than happy to be your 'special friend'

if that doesnt work, kidnap her parents and hold them hostage in the 'shrine' until she gives in to your advances.

this might not work however, if she doesnt really get on too well with her parents. girls of this age can be a nightmare to predict. this is when you should make a small effigy or 'doll' in her likeness, using the locks of hair etc. keep this in 'the shrine' and if she still doesnt want to know you, stick little pins in it at various times of the day - you'll have her eating out of your hand in no time.

hope this helps

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Errm...yeessss..listen to pol, he evidently knows what he's talking aboot

:jester:

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    RITE im a girl and therefore take my advice

she might of been staring back cos you were staring at her and she was wondering what you were doing maybe she thought you were nice looking - who knows!

you should just go up to her and say hi - introduce yourself and get to know her a bit

after a while you can ask her out

but if she says no do not paint your walls black and follow her - that wont help

and DO NOT say i love you to her straight away !! that would scare the shit out of me
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    errmm, go 4 it. i went 4 it and guess who has a date 4 2morrow?? (not my hand this time ) although, me and my hand will still b friends

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast