Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Good Is Kotor?

Yeah, it's definately not worth overclocking a cpu (even one as flexible as the P4 C's) if you're not going to use the extra speed. Mind if i ask what kind of specs you can push kotor up to with that kind of pc (with comfortable frames per second anyway)

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@6 December 2003 - 01:08
    Yeah, it's definately not worth overclocking a cpu (even one as flexible as the P4 C's) if you're not going to use the extra speed. Mind if i ask what kind of specs you can push kotor up to with that kind of pc (with comfortable frames per second anyway)
    wat specs? well, i have everything enabled and everything on high, if that's wat ur asking. as for fps, not really sure. never measured. i'm guessing, since i have flawless absolutly perfect picture and speed, i'm guessing around 30-70 fps, at least. maybe 50-100 in some areas of the game

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@6 December 2003 - 01:08
    btw, when i get wc some time soon, i'll be getting some new ram, then spinning this shit to at least 3.8 ghz. that's the average clock for this card on many oced systems.

4. Games   -   #14
    The controls sucks , if you like point & click games (which i hate) you will like this game, but if you expect to navigate like you do in halflife or Unreal forget it

5. Games   -   #15
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    KOTOR imo is the best rpg i've played in ages...it has a good story, great setting (you can't get much better than the Star Wars universe), superb graphics and the combat system is simple to use but works brilliantly.

I can't recommend this game enough....

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by Global Media Trader@6 December 2003 - 05:14
    The controls sucks , if you like point & click games (which i hate) you will like this game, but if you expect to navigate like you do in halflife or Unreal forget it
    y is everyone comparing this with fps? rpg is completely different. yes, fps is amazing, but rpg is good too

7. Games   -   #17
    But Final Fantasy and Morrowind and many others had controls like a FPS that makes you more immersed in the action, rather than pointing & clicking and watching a battle take place.

But , are pirated versions playable in multi???

8. Games   -   #18
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    its one of the best RPG's ever made..... not as good as Final Fantasies But almost there

9. Games   -   #19
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee@9 December 2003 - 09:06
    its one of the best RPG's ever made..... not as good as Final Fantasies But almost there
    It is of course all a matter of opinion, a lot of people love the FF series but for me they've never been the best RPGs. I've always felt that the RPGs that come out on the PC are more immersive and have more to them than the console RPGs like FF.

My fave RPGs are Morrowind, Baldur's Gate 2 and, now, KOTOR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12