Thread: Real Size Of Halo For Pc

kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    I NEED TO KNOW HOW BIG IS THE REAL SIZE OF HALO FOR PC AND IF THERE IT IS ON THE THE FASTRACK NETWORK. IF I USE EMULE MY DOWNLOAD SPEEDS ARE LIKE 1 KB BUT IF I USE K-LITE IT GOES LIKE 5 OR 6. I HAVE 56k (sigh)

OR IS THERE ANY OTHER CLIENT THAT HAS THE REAL HALO AND CAN YOU GET GOOD DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Look above Pinned: Halo Pc And Halo 2 .

But don't bother the one I got was U/S cab5 for the sound won't open and thats 150megs if I remember.

3. Games   -   #3
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by kazaaman@6 December 2003 - 02:48
    I NEED TO KNOW HOW BIG IS THE REAL SIZE OF HALO FOR PC AND IF THERE IT IS ON THE THE FASTRACK NETWORK. IF I USE EMULE MY DOWNLOAD SPEEDS ARE LIKE 1 KB BUT IF I USE K-LITE IT GOES LIKE 5 OR 6. I HAVE 56k (sigh)

OR IS THERE ANY OTHER CLIENT THAT HAS THE REAL HALO AND CAN YOU GET GOOD DOWNLOAD SPEEDS

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    i got mine from bittoret, try downloading t from there, the size was about 560 megs as a bin file

proud to be american

5. Games   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by muchspl2+5 December 2003 - 22:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 5 December 2003 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kazaaman@6 December 2003 - 02:48

[/b][/quote]
    Love it&#33;&#33;
    Proud member of MDS