Thread: Limited Search Results

It has become impossible for me to find files that only last week were prevalent on the KLite search. I know for a fact many of the things I am searching for (i.e. MS office, "Class" rips, Rollercoaster T. 2) should have many sources, but these searches yield little to no results. Does anyone know what the problem may be? (I recently went to eMule, but tomorrow is NOT promised, and I do not have 18 days to wait for a file to download. )

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    For more sources Jump SuperNodes (File->Jump SuperNode) and sey the auto search for "No Limit", after you have many sources (Up to 30, more won't be listed in a creadted .dat file) start d/l-ing. Also enable the Accelerator.

Edit: when you start to d/l lunch KaZuperNodes and look for a SuperNode with the lowest ping for you. This'll boost your d/l as well.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Well, it depends if the source file is active. I did that before but the same goes on.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kiyasmom@5 December 2003 - 22:48
    It has become impossible for me to find files that only last week were prevalent on the KLite search. I know for a fact many of the things I am searching for (i.e. MS office, "Class" rips, Rollercoaster T. 2) should have many sources, but these searches yield little to no results. Does anyone know what the problem may be? (I recently went to eMule, but tomorrow is NOT promised, and I do not have 18 days to wait for a file to download. )
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

change supernodes boss