Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate Mirror For Kpp

Okay now what happens when the RIAA also begins sharing their Kazaa Lite reversed engineered version? C'mon, this is totally not organized and is probably going to make more damage by getting people into trouble. Sharman fucks will probably sue ya all for the mirrors.

Once the RIAA sets up a couple of mirror sites of their own with spyware k-lite I think we are all doomed. Dont you guys have a better solution?

And what about additional versions of KLite? Is this really the end?

I know everybody hates ES5 but has anybody thought to hosting in Palestine? How come nobody contacts Sharepro and makes friends with him to support the purpose? I read on ES5 forums that Sharepro said he would consider it if approached.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Hacktown@7 December 2003 - 18:16
    Okay now what happens when the RIAA also begins sharing their Kazaa Lite reversed engineered version?  C'mon, this is totally not organized and is probably going to make more damage by getting people into trouble.  Sharman fucks will probably sue ya all for the mirrors.

Once the RIAA sets up a couple of mirror sites of their own with spyware k-lite I think we are all doomed.  Dont you guys have a better solution?

And what about additional versions of KLite?  Is this really the end?

I know everybody hates ES5 but has anybody thought to hosting in Palestine?  How come nobody contacts Sharepro and makes friends with him to support the purpose?  I read on ES5 forums that Sharepro said he would consider it if approached.
    Only two member post, and both are crap.

Go back to ES5 and stay there.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Hacktown@8 December 2003 - 00:16

I know everybody hates ES5 but has anybody thought to hosting in Palestine? How come nobody contacts Sharepro and makes friends with him to support the purpose? I read on ES5 forums that Sharepro said he would consider it if approached.
    Sharepro also threatened random_nut and his family...you wanna do business with him...yes...then go ahead, just don't turn your back...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12