Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reparations Will Do Nothing For The Poor Black Man

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Your work in inder-rated.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    one thread that deserves to be flamed, fried, puked on and shut down.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I thought we covered all that........

But please feel free!!!

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Reparations are a joke. If they give black people their Reparation then they would have to give them to everyone who has been fucked over by the WASP's of america since this this country started....

5. Lounge   -   #25
    my opintion is this at the time when they promise 50 acres and a mule there was around 1 to 2 million blacks living in the usa use the 2 million fig. muilipy that with the value of the 50 acres and the mule back then and spread it equaly among all the black alive in the usa and it will come out to about a dollar a person now that be fair and this issue be over with

6. Lounge   -   #26
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@6 December 2003 - 22:22
    I thought we covered all that........

But please feel free!!!

Yogi
    Not whilst i have innocent children in my sig Yogi

BTW Yogi - pm for ya

Peace
    UKMan

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by sirhumpalot1996@7 December 2003 - 00:49
    my opintion is this at the time when they promise 50 acres and a mule there was around 1 to 2 million blacks living in the usa use the 2 million fig. muilipy that with the value of the 50 acres and the mule back then and spread it equaly among all the black alive in the usa and it will come out to about a dollar a person now that be fair and this issue be over with
    Look - a talking arse.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    internet.news
    Originally posted by muchspl2@6 December 2003 - 08:01
    You take all the people that have money now

Completely level the playing field, & take money from them & give it to "the oppressed black man" & in 5 years the same people that started out with the money will have it all back.

Why do you ask?

Because they put forth the effort to make it once, & they will do it again, while less than 1% of those that receive reparations will do anything but waste the money.

Just like most lottery winners are broke in a few years

I sum this up to say this is not specific to Blacks. The same thing happens with white trash & every other poor demographic.

Those that do not work to attain possessions, care nothing for them.

Give a person in one of these demographics $5,000 & they will buy breast implants for their girlfriend, or 22" spinners for their $500 car
    sure sure ...

but one thing you cannot expect of each one as ppl are just humans: not everyone wants to donate- that is sad. That is why I am happy if ppl would donate.

acres: 1 dollar it is not much. What can you buy for one dollar?

Do you know Bill Gates has over 40 Milliarden (german) $ Dollar. No one else,
    eithe the richest ppl in germany nor these in siwitzerland could reach at least the half.

Cool. And Windows is still there.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    he actually has 11.5 billion last time i counted.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+6 December 2003 - 18:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 6 December 2003 - 18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sirhumpalot1996@7 December 2003 - 00:49
    my opintion is this at the time&nbsp; when they promise 50 acres and a mule there was around 1 to&nbsp; 2 million blacks living in the usa use the 2 million fig. muilipy that with the&nbsp; value of the 50 acres and the mule back then and spread it equaly among all the black alive in the usa and it will come out to about a dollar a person now that be fair and this issue be over with
    Look - a talking arse. [/b][/quote]
    well let me ask you this if someone was going to give you 50 dollars and you die you think they going to give 50 dollars to each of your kids no it will go to your estate and divide equaly among your kids so you need to get common sense there

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast