Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Usa Law Policy!

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld@7 December 2003 - 03:25
    balamm stfu , he is entitled to post this topic, I found it interesting

It is a fact that france has produced some of the nastiest terrorists the world has seen. Hell, some of them are even employed by the french government. Remember GreenPeace?
    I think the biggest terrorist at the moment is bush, to be a terorist you have to strike terror into the lives of people and he has done plenty of that.
    I 've herd too little about the rainbow warrior. But it wouldn't surprise me that this happened

2. Lounge   -   #42
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    hello just testing

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas@6 December 2003 - 07:45
    So will I be sued if I say that american justice is a complete moronic load of shit

Well I've just said it

Leonidas.
    wow and on the internet too u must be proud you pansy. he was french and 99 percent probably guilty. anyways what does it matter the French are basically pansy's. we help them but when we ask for their help they deny us it like stuck up snobs. haha anyone played Armed and Dangerous? theirs a part in it where the little blind dude telephatically makes the enemies think their french suddenly the enemies drop their guns and take off running. i started laughing really hard. to America now French are about as low on the nice people to consider as Suddam hussien. even Turkey was nice enough to let us bring out wounded soldiers to their hospitals. Americans may come off as assholes but hey we're americans we dont sugar coat anything we say. we're blatant about everything. when we went to war we did have any fake propoganda saying well be taken care of given plenty of food and water aswell as ammo. sure their was commericials telling us to jion the army to support our country but thats about it other then that when we went into war the rest of the people said "hey ur going out their and u prolly will die good luck". America is tough and if ur coming from an outside Country and ur no tough chances are ur not gonna make it here.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    starter up steve.com LOL look what happends when the french fires nukes hahaha?

then russia . FOR THE MOTHER LAND!!!
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

5. Lounge   -   #45
    For sale: 1 French military rifle, never used and only dropped once. Get it now before it's gone!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    i hear english was a rip off from the french language ? or was it the othe way around ??

anyways, both french and english are shitty languages

awwwww well, at least the swat team didnt break threw the bathrrom window steel his soap then tell him to *GET ON THE GROUND*

7. Lounge   -   #47
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by k-liteuserintheworld@6 December 2003 - 18:25
    I think the biggest terrorist at the moment is bush, to be a terorist you have to strike terror into the lives of people and he has done plenty of that.
    wow, i always miss the good threads
    wtf is up with all this bush/america bashing?
    hey, i gotta live here, millions of us do
    could things be better? yeah
    is bush a terrorist? BS (not even worthy of a reply)
    is american justice f*cked sometimes? guess it depends on which end youre on
    (ive been on both ends) no comment
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Sam Fishstick
    french suck

9. Lounge   -   #49
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    yeah the french are cowards, instead of bombing the shit out of a country then invading with 140000 troops. where those cowardly french send a mere 4000 to halt civil war in the ivory coast

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    Troops in Ivory Coast
    This will be the second-largest French military intervention in Africa this year. Paris currently has some 9,000 troops deployed in Africa. Since its 1964 assault on the former French colony of Gabon, French imperialism has intervened militarily in Africa about once a year up to the late 1990s. 

To protect French investments in the Ivory Coast, Paris has deployed some 4,000 troops to back the regime of Laurent Gbagbo in that West African country.
    well if it doesn't work out, they can always turn it into a nucler test site

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast