Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: VPNs becoming mainstream

Can anyone recommend a fast VPN with minimum 1GB speed?

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Of the names that usually find their way to "top fastest VPNs" lists, Mullvad and Nord are the most reputable, but I don't think any of them is able to offer gigabit or even near-gigabit speeds for a single user. If this is a dealbreaker, consider renting a dedicated server in the location of your choice and setting it up yourself (there are scripts to easily automate it).
    Last edited by anon; 10-14-2021 at 05:36 AM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Of the names that usually find their way to "top fastest VPNs" lists, Mullvad and Nord are the most reputable, but I don't think any of them is able to offer gigabit or even near-gigabit speeds for a single user. If this is a dealbreaker, consider renting a dedicated server in the location of your choice and setting it up yourself (there are scripts to easily automate it).
    Thanks anon i will check out those, and maybe read into how to setup own vpn if its easy i try it or else it will be a sub. vpn.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    https://github.com/StreisandEffect/streisand - was very good, but is no longer supported.
    https://github.com/trailofbits/algo - actively maintained, but only has WireGuard and IPsec.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Is PIA VPN still crap?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Like Express and CyberGhost, they were bought by Kape, which is a very untrustworthy company to put it mildly. Beware of any VPN review and ranking sites that has them among their top picks - Kape also owns several of those.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    I use IPVanish and I really like it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234