Thread: Private HD

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hi,

i have been taking a service for using Seedbox. In this respect, I can provide you a good referances from TL and Avistaz. I don't know for how many months more, i will use Seedboxes. But, i have also fiber internet connection. It will be appreciated if someone invitems me there.

Thank you for consdiering my request.

Best regards,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Is there anyone who can invite me ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you're already on Avistaz then you can find a section in the forum called "Avistaz Network Invites". You can get invite to any site related to Avistaz Network !!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    You are right. But it is as follows;

This Invites forum thread is no longer being responded to by staff.

Instead please use the new Self-Invite feature to invite yourself to our other sites, In your Profile, under the Invites tab.

To self-invite, you need an Invite token, and need to meet the requirements.

You may trade your Bonus Points for an invite token or ratio credit. Look in your Profile, under the BP tab. If you do not have enough Bonus Points, you will need to earn more by seeding your torrents.

The other option is to Donate to the site, this will get you an invite token, as well as ratio credit.

The choice is yours!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    illusive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ah so clever, so it depends on your bonus points now to invite yourself to another site in the network. I must say, this network surprisingly making every site in it so active and life while many new shit trackers start dead and continue to do so.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I have earned an invitation right with the bonus points. I have been waiting for the completion of 4 monhs. Then, i will get myself invited into PrivateHD. Thank you for your recommendation.