Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap and double crap

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    They say only the good dye young. Having read your political views, I suspect you've barely reached your half-way point. You got this!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Sounds scary, but I trust you're in good hands. All the best, mate, you're a good dude and I don't want to live in a world where shaina is the only conservative who posts here
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    You Anti Semitic piece of garbage
    A very polite and relevant comment, keep up the good work

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'll send prayers and wishes hoping the Moderna (Slogan: 2nd best is better than a participation trophy, right? Right??) is good enough. At least it's not Johnson & Johnson (J&J slogan: Sure you'll still get Covid, however, you'll most likely live through it...).
    I hope Sputnik is at least in 4th place, as that's the one my mom got a few days ago

5. Lounge   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Team Pfizer here

I'll send prayers and wishes hoping the Moderna (Slogan: 2nd best is better than a participation trophy, right? Right??) is good enough. At least it's not Johnson & Johnson (J&J slogan: Sure you'll still get Covid, however, you'll most likely live through it...).
    I'm bound by tribal tradition to seek out an Apache medicine man and undergo some sort of ritual involving sweat and peyote as a cure.
    According to the FDA, how does this stack up? I'm thinking probably still better than Johnson and Johnson. That's just an educated guess though as a redskin Indian arbori..arbore... First People singular.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-25-2021 at 12:12 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    You Anti Semitic piece of garbage
    A very polite and relevant comment, keep up the good work
    To be fair to the shay, I've found it easier to just have his name removed from all public buildings than to try and reason with him.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-25-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I hope Sputnik is at least in 4th place, as that's the one my mom got a few days ago
    Very happy to hear your mom got her shot! Good news is that all of the vaccines are doing an amazing job of stopping the virus. Russia was a little late to the game, but an 'unknown' foreign entity hacked into all of the western vaccine labs shortly before they developed theirs. Coincidentally, the Russians used the same DNA double-strand technology as the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine. Seems like everyone around the world (outside USA)has turned to the Russians for their vaccine.

All research should have been given openly to the entire world. Good on that foreign entity for putting that information to good use!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-25-2021 at 12:17 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I'm currently distracted by an awesome attack of gout in my right foot
    Colchicine and Probenecid have helped me through some crippling bouts. Had to go through unsuccessful runs with Allopurinol and Indomethacin-- occasional Prednisone first. These actually work.
    They've been giving me the Colchicine to good effect, Meg.

My Big toe is still about a half-inch off the floor, but I can get back-and-forth to the shitter, and I'm fetching my own water and stuff.

I've taken Allopurinol as a maintenance tool since my last heart attack - had some horrible reaction to the Lasix they'd given me - kidney stones, bad gout, etc.; after running the gamut of diuretics, we finally discovered Bumetinide agreed with me best.

Prednisone has done me wonders whenever I've used it, but I guess it wasn't appropriate in current circumstances.

Sounds like you've been near where I am with the gout stuff.

Team Pfizer here

I'm about to have my second Covid test.

I suspect I had Covid while it was still just a "China-thing".

They say only the good dye young. Having read your political views, I suspect you've barely reached your half-way point. You got this!
    Undertaking commentary these days is an exhausting proposition - I'm doing it when/where I can, but the stooopid has become a tidal wave.

For what it's worth, I'd bet your digestion of my political views is incomplete.

Hopefully I get the opportunity to refine things, as my technique is better than ever...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #29
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Sounds scary, but I trust you're in good hands. All the best, mate, you're a good dude and I don't want to live in a world where shaina is the only conservative who posts here
    I believe I am, anon, and I thank you for seeing through my occasionally tiresome bluster.

I am glad to share/dilute/contribute as re my friend Shay.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Team Pfizer here

I'm bound by tribal tradition to seek out an Apache medicine man and undergo some sort of ritual involving sweat and peyote as a cure.
    According to the FDA, how does this stack up? I'm thinking probably still better than Johnson and Johnson. That's just an educated guess though as a redskin Indian arbori..arbore... First People singular.
    The J&J 'vaccine' is based off the sweat of survivors who had defeated the illness mixed with the company's own 'No more tears' baby shampoo (apparently to render the virus inert less irritating.

I'd say that as long as you get as high as Jewish interest rates as possible on peyote, the virus will become lost among the darkness until it finds its spirit animal and sees itself out of your system and seeks to become at peace with the universe and become rock candy.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast