Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap and double crap

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Doctors and baseball players have to so easy. What other careers can you be only 27% successful at and still consider it a win? I mean flipping a coin which is pure luck, is a solid 50% and you only need a High School diploma to do that. I hope at least you don't intend to pay them, the quacks. On second thought, PM me the surgeon's phone number so that I can send him an angry text.
    Don't you dare.

The 27% is my current ejection fraction, indicative of a heart's efficiency.

Below 35% is considered untenable.

Considering he excised the dead heart tissue, and my heart is on a totally new learning curve, I'm doing great.

It's time now for my best efforts to recover some of that.

FWIW, a normally healthy heart will generate something between 50-60%.

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    So-

Triple bypass with attendant aneurysmectomy.

Ejection fraction is currently 27%, cardiologist says maybe I can bump that north a bit.

I'm gonna have to wear a life-vest until things improve; after 90 days I'll get a defibrillator if the pending echo-cardio sucks.

I am alive, however, so.

Hoping to vacate this facility Monday.
    The sacrifices for staying on earth, glad they found the problems and are fixing them buddy.....

So home you will be going, glad to hear

Thanks for the updates tho scary, sounding positive, and keep em coming my friend

Remember you have to stay alive at least til we can have a l'chaim together, or life will not be complete for either of us
    Hope an opportunity presents, buddy.

Wouldn't it be cool to get Idol in on this...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Good to hear that you're too something to die. I'm not sure exactly what the something is. Logic says "stubborn" but I'm leaving open the possibility that it's pretty.

Btw and this like everything I post here is 100% true if you disregard all my many lies so basically consider me Fox News only less profitable. Anyway, I wanted to get shay in a tontine but 1. Something about his money and not even from his cold dead hands and 2. I couldn't convince him that no, it's not the planet where Luke Starwalker is from. Also to be fair to shay, I wasn't really that fussy about shekels anyway.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    "Stubborn" has something to do with it, I think.

Accounts to settle, people to do, places to meet, like that.

God's Will, in any case - it's not like He's just along for the ride.

I haveoften wondered what retirement would be like - a healthy retirement, I mean.

I could be a pain to many more people.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Everyone needs goals.

Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    I just want the ride to continue for a while, Idol.

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Glad to see you're still with us and fighting for your freedom j2k4. Wishing you good health and a long and happy thyme.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    FST's very own bad penny...

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #58
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Remember you have to stay alive at least til we can have a l'chaim together, or life will not be complete for either of us

I'm not going to look that up, but will assume that is illegal in several states, but fairly common in Florida.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Considering he excised the dead heart tissue, and my heart is on a totally new learning curve, I'm doing great.
    Welcome, new liberal.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Welcome, new liberal.
    It's all about efficiency, which, to Liberals, is an alien concept.

How are things, Meg?

-Mark Twain

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast