Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Crap and double crap

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If it's anything illegal and you run into trouble, I'd be willing to frame Meg for the crime.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    15 Days so far... tracking? they keep moving the delivery day! (Normally it took 3 Days!)
    I once had to ship an old motherboard to some dude in Bulgaria, who needed that particular brand and model for who knows what reason. Cheapest tier of the local post service took some 45 days, but got the job done. Wish.com seems even worse... but look at these discounts!

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I need... that invisibility cloak!
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Glad August is over... which historically for me has been very bad month...

Crap:

Physically & mentally... unable to concentrate, short term memories going, strength is at an all time low.

Double Crap:

Health wise... let's forget last years test shite... now diabetes, heart condition, all systems though the roof, shoulders shot now...

[Since 2020 with only one of two surgeries done on my neck I find out yesterday, 50% the staff is out with Covid and all "elective" surgeries may be postponed until late September.]

(I didn't elect anything... let alone problems with my neck!)

Financially:

So-So... anybody's guess really. I really don't care about that shite anymore.

I just want to visit with family, listen to me books, watch the big screen, relax, play online... relax some more... free of pain...{sigh}

I believe I read somewhere a wise man wrote, "Getting old sucks balls." I tend to agree with that statement each and most every day.

Thanks for the rant time here.

"My minds writing checks, my body can't cash." -- Old Pre-Digital World Saying
    Last edited by Stehle; 09-01-2021 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Fuuhhggettitt about ittt!

5. Lounge   -   #95
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Glad August is over... which historically for me has been very bad month...

Crap:

Physically & mentally... unable to concentrate, short term memories going, strength is at an all time low.

Double Crap:

Health wise... let's forget last years test shite... now diabetes, heart condition, all systems though the roof, shoulders shot now...

[Since 2020 with only one of two surgeries done on my neck I find out yesterday, 50% the staff is out with Covid and all "elective" surgeries may be postponed until late September.]

(I didn't elect anything... let alone problems with my neck!)

Financially:

So-So... anybody's guess really. I really don't care about that shite anymore.

I just want to visit with family, listen to me books, watch the big screen, relax, play online... relax some more... free of pain...{sigh}

I believe I read somewhere a wise man wrote, "Getting old sucks balls." I tend to agree with that statement each and most every day.

Thanks for the rant time here.

"My minds writing checks, my body can't cash." -- Old Pre-Digital World Saying
    Oy.

Elective surgeries are hazardous.

Consulting on an elective surgery landed me in the CVICU for three weeks, then four months of down-time.

Still dealing with the fallout.

Good luck with your situation, keep us posted - seems we're running somewhat in parallel...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

Good luck with your situation, keep us posted - seems we're running somewhat in parallel...
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Stehle; 09-01-2021 at 08:24 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Well said.
    Last edited by Stehle; 09-02-2021 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Feeling a bit better today.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

9. Lounge   -   #99
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Well said.
    Aye. To. That.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910