Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Crap and double crap

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,643
    Open-heart surgery Monday.

    Was meeting with orthopedic guy to schedule knee-replacement - he insisted on a stress cuz heart patient, and of course I failed miserably.

    Been here since Tuesday doing test after test and catheterization.

    Cardiologist says he's gonna do some stunt surgery - left-main coronary artery and resect LAD and two other places.

    The whole thing it calcified big-time so they can't drill it out.

    Ejection fraction is high twenties and the make/break is 35%.

    All that plus ventricular tachycardia like he's never seen before.

    Monday AM about 6.

    Wish me luck, fellers.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,886
    I'm shitty at this type of thing since my go to for emergencies is basically ignore everything and hope it all goes away but if it means anything then I'll be praying for you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,643
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm shitty at this type of thing since my go to for emergencies is basically ignore everything and hope it all goes away but if it means anything then I'll be praying for you.
    It does indeed.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Open-heart surgery Monday.

    Was meeting with orthopedic guy to schedule knee-replacement - he insisted on a stress cuz heart patient, and of course I failed miserably.

    Been here since Tuesday doing test after test and catheterization.

    Cardiologist says he's gonna do some stunt surgery - left-main coronary artery and resect LAD and two other places.

    The whole thing it calcified big-time so they can't drill it out.

    Ejection fraction is high twenties and the make/break is 35%.

    All that plus ventricular tachycardia like he's never seen before.

    Monday AM about 6.

    Wish me luck, fellers.
    All that shit sounds awful!!, but thinking positive, fixable

    Good Luck my friend

    Hope all goes well, and will be praying for ya, and of course a speedy recovery on any procedure you have and keep in touch buddy
    Last edited by shaina; 04-23-2021 at 05:56 AM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,643
    Thanks, Shay, and I will.

    Nurses are here
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Thanks, Shay, and I will.

    Nurses are here
    I know it is easy to say but hard to do try to stay calm.......

    Good Luck My Friend
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,643
    It's odd, I don't know if I'm currently capable of actual stress or worry, except for others.

    Saying my own prayers for loved ones and the world around me.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

    -Mark Twain

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    987
    "Stunt surgery"? Isn't that where you send in a clone in your place, or something? In that case you have nothing to worry about.

    Good luck in any case.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    It's odd, I don't know if I'm currently capable of actual stress or worry, except for others.

    Saying my own prayers for loved ones and the world around me.
    Wow!! Thinking of myself and when i became a Dad, that was the big change for me....

    And when my wife got worse(Thank G-D she is stable now), thoughts of myself hurt, damaged, in pain, became irrelevant....

    And somewhere in the middle of all of that selling my soul to the one below to help make my wife walk again, same i became irrelevant.......

    Knowing myself accepting my faith, friends well being moved up in the line and myself well you get the jest.....

    Again i feel ya J2K4, so as a friend, my prayers are with ya buddy
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    "Stunt surgery"? Isn't that where you send in a clone in your place, or something? In that case you have nothing to worry about.

    Good luck in any case.
    It is always nice to see the Young Dumb and Full of Cum Humour/Attitude

    I am thinking, If there is no Ambulance involved , I'm not fucking up my golf season
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •