Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pet Shop Boys Covers - Bandcamp.com

  1. #1
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Does anyone have any advice/experience how to download songs from Bandcamp.com (without paying)?

    Looking at this album: https://martinhossbach.bandcamp.com/...op-boys-covers

    Can't find it in the newsgroups or on the one-click hosts, and I don't do torrents, so my usual sources are not delivering...

  2. Music   -   #2
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Does anyone have any advice/experience how to download songs from Bandcamp.com (without paying)?

    Looking at this album: https://martinhossbach.bandcamp.com/...op-boys-covers

    Can't find it in the newsgroups or on the one-click hosts, and I don't do torrents, so my usual sources are not delivering...

    Released April 30, 2021

    Not sure on the demand of this?? Took a quick look around and didn't see anything yet.....

    You can play all the songs on the website.....
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  3. Music   -   #3
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Yes, I know, but that doesn't help me if I want to put the songs on my iPod (yes, I still have one of those) or my phone... or burn the MP3s on CD for when I'm cruising in my weekend car.

  4. Music   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Yes, I know, but that doesn't help me if I want to put the songs on my iPod (yes, I still have one of those) or my phone... or burn the MP3s on CD for when I'm cruising in my weekend car.
    Well that is all i can tell you

    And i did happen to listen to a few songs, and if that is your weekend car tunes, i have to say you got some serious issues buddy



    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  5. Music   -   #5
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    And i did happen to listen to a few songs, and if that is your weekend car tunes, i have to say you got some serious issues buddy
    What? Drive out into the country with your girlfriend wife for a late night picknick under the stars and listen to some relaxing music while you are spread out in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses no one around? What's wrong with that?

    You'd clearly listen to the real stuff on the way there...

  6. Music   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,937
    Ask anon if it's on Red(torrent tracker). If it's any place outside of a German site, then it's there. If it is,he could probably find a way to get it to you.

    Also it's picnic, Nazi sympathizer. You'd know that if you weren't too busy collaborating.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-07-2021 at 08:57 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

  7. Music   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    And i did happen to listen to a few songs, and if that is your weekend car tunes, i have to say you got some serious issues buddy
    What? Drive out into the country with your girlfriend wife for a late night picknick under the stars and listen to some relaxing music while you are spread out in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses no one around? What's wrong with that?
    Well Cabby i am thinking......



    After this song is finished so will the picnic in your pants quick-draw

    You'd clearly listen to the real stuff on the way there...


    PS. I am really trying to picture, you having the thought of a wondering penis, and your wife seeing a different twinkle in your eyes, and then getting out the German Henkel Chefs knife and chopping off your twig and giggleberries and feeding it to the dog next door

    And really thinking, this procedure , a paring knife would suffice

    But hey i guess there is always FST Dreaming right



    PPS. I will say these conversations are way more fun then politics

    Last edited by shaina; 05-07-2021 at 09:29 PM.
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

  8. Music   -   #8
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    PS. I am really trying to picture, you having the thought of a wondering penis, and your wife seeing a different twinkle in your eyes, and then getting out the German Henkel Chefs knife and chopping off your twig and giggleberries and feeding it to the dog next door
    I'll have you know that Pequeño Caballero has seen enough action in his lifetime that he is not wondering anymore... He knows.

  9. Music   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    PS. I am really trying to picture, you having the thought of a wondering penis, and your wife seeing a different twinkle in your eyes, and then getting out the German Henkel Chefs knife and chopping off your twig and giggleberries and feeding it to the dog next door
    I'll have you know that Pequeño Caballero has seen enough action in his lifetime that he is not wondering anymore... He knows.
    Very good my friend , as your better half would say, you are a legend in your own mind great catch
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •