Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only Clients No Supernodes!

hi! i've been using kazaa lite for a few months now and it works fine.
    until a few days ago.....i can't connect to supernodes anymore so i'm stuck with clients even stranger is there seem to be no supernodes in NL anymore which is my region, if i try to connect to a SE supernode with a low respons time it just doesn't get a connection. further all my favorite nodes i collected over the months are now clients??? can someone clarify this?
    greetz pruttel

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pruttel@3 December 2003 - 18:27
    hi! i've been using kazaa lite for a few months now and it works fine.
    until a few days ago.....i can't connect to supernodes anymore so i'm stuck with clients even stranger is there seem to be no supernodes in NL anymore which is my region, if i try to connect to a SE supernode with a low respons time it just doesn't get a connection. further all my favorite nodes i collected over the months are now clients??? can someone clarify this?
    greetz pruttel
    those people are not longer supernodes boss, thats it,

go here and download yourself a new list from some place else maybe

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Forum Star
    You can use this supernode too:

fm2.imesh.com:1214
    =
    212.179.35.118:1214

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ok, thanks
    i tried that supernode and again it doesn't connect to it. instead i get a client again.. not that i can't download that's the strangest downloading is reasonably fine, it's just strange i can't connect to a supernode anymore? or find one nearby i've been on it for two days now.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    grfry
    I am having the smae problem as everyone else super slow downloads! I have read a lot of the msgs posted but knowing little about computers it really makes no sense to me. I realize the speed of the people you are downloading from can make a difference but I had a old Kazalite version and never had these problems. What really irks me is that I paid $19.95 to get this version and it is basically worthless and there is no one to contact about the problem. Can anyone give me some advise in plain dummies language? Thanks

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by grfry@4 December 2003 - 21:02
    I am having the smae problem as everyone else super slow downloads! I have read a lot of the msgs posted but knowing little about computers it really makes no sense to me. I realize the speed of the people you are downloading from can make a difference but I had a old Kazalite version and never had these problems. What really irks me is that I paid $19.95 to get this version and it is basically worthless and there is no one to contact about the problem. Can anyone give me some advise in plain dummies language? Thanks
    yes you have been suckered, klite is free, was, is , and always will be free.

@pruttel, did you bother downloading a list of supernodes like i asked you to???

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I tell ya does no1 see the Scam Warning Link in the Top Right of the Forum corner?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    hi musleman, i looked at the page you linked but where can i find the list or am i really dumb (well yes) btw maybe i was just going paranoia when the forum moved(without me knowing it) and suddenly i got only clients and could't find any feedback no more. thought kazaa lite was in some kind of turmoil and that that was why i couldn't connect to supernodes no more but i guess i was just silly. but where was that list please?
    greetz pruttel

9. File Sharing   -   #9

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    thanx man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast