Thread: Pause-resume To Capture Sources, Not Anymore?

In previous k-lite versions, I could add sources to an active download by running an 'auto-search more' for that file; as soon as more sources are found, I'd pause-resuming the download and the new sources captured into its dat file.

This doesn't seem to be the case in the latest version of klite, does it?

Is there another way to do this in the new version other than manually adding sources with K-DAT?

(...I like that feature so much, I'm switching back to the old version, except I can't find it anywhere. Help?)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I'm running K++ 2.4.3 and don't have any problem adding sources when searching after download has started. Your best option for getting an older version since their no longer available on the site is do a search in your kazaa program for the version you want and download it like I just did. I thought I had better have one on hand in case someone wants to download it or a friend wants me to email a copy. I guess its up to us now to share the programs.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    You can get old ver. athttp://www.oldversion.com/

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@6 December 2003 - 18:01
    I'm running K++ 2.4.3 and don't have any problem adding sources when searching after download has started.
    Hey thanks for the offer to email the older version, imnotanaddict.. I'll try to get it first at oldversion.com (Thanks, Zazu for the tip). But I'll take you up on it if i can't.

You, said you don't have problems adding sources: do you do it like I described it above?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by trutan@6 December 2003 - 12:34
    In previous k-lite versions, I could add sources to an active download by running an 'auto-search more' for that file; as soon as more sources are found, I'd pause-resuming the download and the new sources captured into its dat file.

This doesn't seem to be the case in the latest version of klite, does it?

Is there another way to do this in the new version other than manually adding sources with K-DAT?

(...I like that feature so much, I'm switching back to the old version, except I can't find it anywhere. Help?)
    what are you talking about boss 2.4.3 does the same thing, any version does that, if there are sources to add then they will be added, how do you figure they are not added????